dating blog

Don't you think thats what I'm trying to do but every time I say Its not a concern everyone takes it to that I'm swearing off women. Thats why I said to drop it before. Even here I get it.

If you weren't thinking about it, you wouldn't have even replied to me. :hs:

I reply when I think people are directly talking to me or if I think they are putting words in my mouth.

I meant what I said before. I dont think meeting women online is for me, I don't want a relationship. I used to feel incomplete without one but I've overcome that, and if I die tomorrow or 50 years from now I wont be pissed. I don't miss the unknown. Its an advantage to me.

The whole idea that i'm bitter, anti relationship, sad and depressed or crying for help or feel i'm the victim is everyone else's idea I'm fine and I'm aware of the choices I've made and the consequences

I reply when I think people are directly talking to me or if I think they are putting words in my mouth.

I meant what I said before. I dont think meeting women online is for me, I don't want a relationship. I used to feel incomplete without one but I've overcome that, and if I die tomorrow or 50 years from now I wont be pissed. I don't miss the unknown. Its an advantage to me.

The whole idea that i'm bitter, anti relationship, sad and depressed or crying for help or feel i'm the victim is everyone else's idea I'm fine and I'm aware of the choices I've made and the consequences

I don't think you are sad, depressed or crying for help or the victim. I've met you and you seem to be a very cool laid back dude. Online you are somewhat different. You've posted several lengthy posts about how you feel about relationships and I find thats odd. That's all.

See you miss the point of online dating. Sometimes .. no matter what you look like .. you get tired of the vain, shallow, egotistical pretty people that hang out at watering holes.

When looking for a significant other .. looks should be second over compatibility.

Someone can be as beatiful as a cover model .. and dense as a pile of rocks.

Who wants to spend their life with someone like that. People who use dating services are looking for compatibility 9 times out of 10. They want someone they relate to .. and obviously haven't been able to obtain otherwise.

in the end it's a crapshoot no matter how you approach it...you got lucky that way, good for you....there is no right or wrong way

however, you and ape seem to have some holier than thou attitude about the whole thing when it was in fact just random luck, just like how anybody meets someone they want to be with...just because it worked for you, does not make it gospel

and, neither of you even really internet dated...you may have found people through the internet but you were not there with the explicit purpose of dating which translates to it being random luck, just like meeting someone at a bar, at school, at work, at the bank, in the produce aisle, etc, ad nauseum

there is no right or wrong way :heart:

in the end it's a crapshoot no matter how you approach it...you got lucky that way, good for you....there is no right or wrong way

however, you and ape seem to have some holier than thou attitude about the whole thing when it was in fact just random luck, just like how anybody meets someone they want to be with...just because it worked for you, does not make it gospel

and, neither of you even really internet dated...you may have found people through the internet but you were not there with the explicit purpose of dating which translates to it being random luck, just like meeting someone at a bar, at school, at work, at the bank, in the produce aisle, etc, ad nauseum

there is no right or wrong way :heart:

The point I believe she is trying to make is yes we were lucky and found someone online because we WERE NOT looking. If you are looking for that special someone you'll never find them.

I had a friend back in Houston and that's all she did was internet date and would tear each person down into the qualities she didn't like about them. I told her the same thing and she didn't believe me. You can't find love, love finds you blah blah blah... be it in a bar or on the internet. :sigh:

couldn't go to her show yesterday because I had forgotten about an engagement party for a buddy of mine I had already committed myself to...she said about 300 people were there and a number of them got her autograph which is pretty crazy :cool:
we're meeting up on wednesday :)