Date Night & IPODS

We went to Agelina\'s. The food was atrocious.

I had a chicken dish that was described in teh menu as dusted in bread crumbs and sauteed in a lemon butter sauce served oever cappelini.

It was, in reality, deep fried and served over 17 lbs of pasta over which was poured a premade lemony colloid. I ate half of one of the chicken breasts before I decided to stop as to try and not throw up.

Oh :barf:

We went to Agelina's. The food was atrocious.

I had a chicken dish that was described in teh menu as dusted in bread crumbs and sauteed in a lemon butter sauce served oever cappelini.

It was, in reality, deep fried and served over 17 lbs of pasta over which was poured a premade lemony colloid. I ate half of one of the chicken breasts before I decided to stop as to try and not throw up.

I hope you got your money back. There's no way I'd pay for that swill.

I would never ask for my money back unless there was some obvious disregard for safety or happiness. They provided me with what they serve, I didn't enjoy it, thus I won't be returning.

I hear ya, if you give a new place a shot and you dont like it, to bad, dont go back. No need to give the waiter/cook trouble cause YOU didnt like their food. Now if you go there daily and get the same thing and one day it is just nasty, thats different

We went to Agelina's. The food was atrocious.

Who cares about that... did you tap that ass is all we want to know.

Not back in season yet :(

I think I feel it coming on though, comes with winter, its like wearing a winter coat I thnk:fly:

Dark colors and vertical pinstripes, dude.

Who cares about that... did you tap that ass is all we want to know.

No, but we watched TV and planned our honeymoon, among other things.