Date Night & IPODS

Not if you isolate it to one night on the weekend.

I can't roll like the B man.

I have been good lately!!!

I actually just went to gameshark to do some gaming for an hour and then on the way home krs called me and wanted me to grab a drink with her. It went downhill from there :(

I wont go out until the weekend now though

Datenight was postponed until tongiht; I had some meat in the fridge that needed to be cooked and by the time I got home from work, the gym and cleaned up the house I was beat.

We shall try again tonight.

Everyone should have a date night. Even though we only started last week It gives me something to look forward too during the week. We both tend to get caught up in our really busy days.

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*wipes tears from eyes

Absolutely preposterous

*chortle*

I just can't seem to find the lure. I've tried and tried, and just can't love it like the next guy. I'm a bad fruit.

Not if you isolate it to one night on the weekend.

I can't roll like the B man.

He's hardcore. Are fat guys back in season?

Doesn't Fly get boring after a while?

Nope. Not like your grandmother.

You guys ever notice how on IQ tests there is always a question like "Some sniks are snaks, and some snaks are gorks, but no gorks are sniks" or something like that and the answer is always "28" or some crap. How come they don't have an answer option that says "Who cares, they cancelled Firefly".

KNYTE wishes they did.

You guys ever notice how on IQ tests there is always a question like "Some sniks are snaks, and some snaks are gorks, but no gorks are sniks" or something like that and the answer is always "28" or some crap. How come they don't have an answer option that says "Who cares, they cancelled Firefly".

KNYTE wishes they did.

I concur.

KNYTE wishes they did.

WHAT THE FUCK. hahahahaha

Fat guys are out of season due to the simple fact that I'm slimming down. I set the market.

BTW, Ape...I bet you'd have tied a good one on after a few more mimosas.

Hahaha those are yummy. Haven't had any since you guys tho. :( omg when can we see each other again?

We went to Agelina's. The food was atrocious.

I had a chicken dish that was described in teh menu as dusted in bread crumbs and sauteed in a lemon butter sauce served oever cappelini.

It was, in reality, deep fried and served over 17 lbs of pasta over which was poured a premade lemony colloid. I ate half of one of the chicken breasts before I decided to stop as to try and not throw up.