Date Night & IPODS

I keep reading "datenight" and it keeps coming out "daterape." Does that make me a bad person?

Yeah, why won't your baby momma stop trying to suck my cock all the time? I only gots so much gas in the tank.

I think she gots offenned when I said "I ain't gonna touch ya til you scrub yo stank ass cooch." Watch yo dick, man. She got some funk goin' on.

Last edited:
A new mexican restaurant opened last weekend where the old Rockwaters was just north of 19 and klosterman

Lauren is at Bourbon Street if you like live punk bands

and just for you......
4094522eed3684b1.jpg

Tonight is "datenight" and I need help deciding what to do. The budget is small, and it has to be after 9PM due to Mr. S's work schedule. There is nothing of interest at the movie theaters right now. I need some ideas.

In other news Mr. S bought me an IPOD and although I was a little skeptical at first (they are expensive and I thought it was a waste) I found that I can drown out the voices of my co-workers which in turn has put me in an unusually good mood. He also loaded it up with some good tunes which works out well for the gym. I can say I devote at least 10 - 15 minutes MORE to cardio now than I did before the IPOD.

Lucky! I don't get a date night :(

I kind of want an iPod, despite my loathing for them :(
It seems like everybody and their sister has an iPod, and they're so expensive.
I have an old Archos Jukebox, it's huge and heavy, and it's prone to randomly freezing. I'm lucky if it even turns on anymore :(

As for date nights, I don't really get those either :p
During the week, Ironman has work and class, so he comes home tired; on the weekends he likes to do nothing, since he runs around doing crap all week. Our biggest event on weekends is usually grocery shopping :lol:

I kind of want an iPod, despite my loathing for them :(
It seems like everybody and their sister has an iPod, and they're so expensive.
I have an old Archos Jukebox, it's huge and heavy, and it's prone to randomly freezing. I'm lucky if it even turns on anymore :(

As for date nights, I don't really get those either :p
During the week, Ironman has work and class, so he comes home tired; on the weekends he likes to do nothing, since he runs around doing crap all week. Our biggest event on weekends is usually grocery shopping :lol:

I like grocery shopping. Nothing wrong with that.

I like grocery shopping. Nothing wrong with that.

It's nice, and we pick between 2 stores that are about equidistant. We go through the flyers and choose things from each that are on sale and stuff.

But it's no date :p