Where is Darth Handjob ?

• Total voters

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
So where is my beloved middle aged blurry roofer? i wasn't around when he disappeared so i have no choice but to come to my own conclusions.

my guess is JAIL.

next15.gif

https://www.telmate.ca/shop/facility/14416

Kellyanne Conway disappeared from the public eye about the same time @Amstel disappeared from here.

I suspect a few emails were routed through the DNC server to Kelleyanne from Amstel, and from there, love blossomed.

So @Amstel is making the move to the beltway to become the cuck in that Trump/Conway/Amstel threesome. I wish him nothing but happiness.

As for the roofer, I suspect this is his yearly mescaline binge time at his shack in the Canucker backcountry as he destresses before another year of putting shingles on eskimo yurts.

Kellyanne Conway disappeared from the public eye about the same time @Amstel disappeared from here.

I suspect a few emails were routed through the DNC server to Kelleyanne from Amstel, and from there, love blossomed.

So @Amstel is making the move to the beltway to become the cuck in that Trump/Conway/Amstel threesome. I wish him nothing but happiness.

As for the roofer, I suspect this is his yearly mescaline binge time at his shack in the Canucker backcountry as he destresses before another year of putting shingles on eskimo yurts.
@Amstel would be a perfect fit with the Trump administration.