GAY Darth Handsome appreciation thread

Must be on some kind of ESPn wavelength or something. Wasn't just last week or two I thought to myself the downtime was stretching out a bit long. Thought about an attempt at contact via email even then what do you know the boy surfaces once again.

That's a really good song really good song my ex used to have a 5-string frailing banjo which is fretless. I don't know what frailing is but I know what it is when I hear it it's got a lot of glissando in it it does lots of glissando. I can't quite tell you whether that was frailing or picking but it was damn good damn good it was

That's a really good song really good song my ex used to have a 5-string frailing banjo which is fretless. I don't know what frailing is but I know what it is when I hear it it's got a lot of glissando in it it does lots of glissando. I can't quite tell you whether that was frailing or picking but it was damn good damn good it was
Frailing is the same as clawhammer - pluck a lower/drone note with thumb, claw 1+ upper notes with fingers. I wish I could tell you it had to do with "Frails" but alas. An a lass.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I think the Bruins have a very good shot at the Stanley Cup this year.

you.
are .
were.
so fucking rash .

just spent easter family thing poo pooing the leafs .
and i feel dirty . i mean , who cares between toronto and boston but as an ex torontonian and expatriated canadian what in the fuck is going on ?
Why are so many goals happening this is .
i've been away from hockey long enough now i don't recognize it .
the leafs gumption curse will DOOM them again .
the curse shall not be lifted .
arrrrrgh .
the doom .

i remember " frailing" .
can't remember what it is though .
can't remember that tune immi reminded me to remember either .
*gfc grumble grumble ...

*good fucking christ

I'll never stop appreciating Darth. Y'all remember the time he drove down to SC just to help me shovel the snow out of my drive way?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes