Dance to this song and tell me about your dance.

Yeah GIS didnt do much for me. Flickr has:

2728505867_0b6a0c7e64.jpg

Showing anything that counters the vast whackipedia that is the sum of ZRHs knowledge is tantamount to dividing by zero! DON'T DO IT LAD!

Eh, you have to know what to shout at people. You could say white trash is the blanket term for rednecks, trailer trash, wiggers, chavs, and so on. Gypsies includes actual gypsies and travellers. Tons of terms for specific kinds of loose women; slut, prostitutes (take money) = whore can just be a more derogatory term for a slut or a low class prostitute, cougar (older women), skank (usually a slut who had a disease), strawberry (takes drugs in liue of money)...

Eh, you have to know what to shout at people. You could say white trash is the blanket term for rednecks, trailer trash, wiggers, chavs, and so on. Gypsies includes actual gypsies and travellers. Tons of terms for specific kinds of loose women; slut, prostitutes (take money) = whore can just be a more derogatory term for a slut or a low class prostitute, cougar (older women), skank (usually a slut who had a disease), strawberry (takes drugs in liue of money)...

I have never heard strawberry before for anything other then tasty fruit. STRAWBERRY IS TAINTED NOW :(