Ontopic Dance Dance!

How was it living in a city that old and with so much history?

The history there is absolutely AMAZING!

I had no idea that Denmark was at one point the dominant power in Europe. Long time ago though.

They still have remnants of WWII, like bunkers all over the city.

Such an awesome place that is very often overlooked by people visiting Europe on vacation. If you ever plan to go over to Europe, do yourself a favour and visit Copenhagen.

The history there is absolutely AMAZING!

I had no idea that Denmark was at one point the dominant power in Europe. Long time ago though.

They still have remnants of WWII, like bunkers all over the city.

Such an awesome place that is very often overlooked by people visiting Europe on vacation. If you ever plan to go over to Europe, do yourself a favour and visit Copenhagen.

And Denmark is just gorgeous. One of the prettiest countries I've been to.

And Denmark is just gorgeous. One of the prettiest countries I've been to.

Did you visit Rosenberg?
Or Kronborg?
Or Tivoli?
I want to back to show Juli and Emmett, though she's a little 50/50 on that idea since my ex-wife lives there.

Did you visit Rosenberg?
Or Kronborg?
Or Tivoli?
I want to back to show Juli and Emmett, though she's a little 50/50 on that idea since my ex-wife lives there.

Unfortunately not, it was a long time ago and we were only there for a couple days, mostly driving through. I also would love to go back and spend a week exploring the country.

Unfortunately not, it was a long time ago and we were only there for a couple days, mostly driving through. I also would love to go back and spend a week exploring the country.

On the southern end of Sjælland (The same island Copenhagen is on) has an awesome Safari Park called Knuthenborg Park and Safari. You're kids would absolutely love it. It

http://uk.knuthenborg.dk/

Knuthenborg Park & Safari means far more than fascinating exotic animals in the open. The park has been in the hands of the count’s family for more than three hundred years and “breathes” a history rich in tradition. The beautiful old buildings stand amongst the greenery with the resplendence of wonderful architecture from a bygone age. The historical atmosphere also permeates the several hundred exotic shrubs and trees which have been planted over the years and now constitute a magnificent collection of unique botanical value. So a walk through the beautifully spacious park is quite an experience.