damned horny mormons!!

"It drew about 250 supporters to City Hall, or as they're known in their hometown: the Johnson family."

Last edited:
So if you had two wives and got divorced, does that mean that each one gets 50% and you are left with 0.00, or do they each only get 25%?

That guy playing guitar is kinda cute. Do you think polygamy would work with fags? Then orgies would just be a regular Tuesday night family activity.

:lol:

You could have 6 husbands db, so then that way, you've got one for each day of the week and then all of them on orgy night Tuesdays!

dbzeag said:
That guy playing guitar is kinda cute. Do you think polygamy would work with fags? Then orgies would just be a regular Tuesday night family activity.

kylessocialclub.jpg

Fat Burger said:
Actually, polygamy could work well for children. If mom #2 doesn't have enough time to organize Timmy's birthday party, mom #3 will.

Except for the lazy wives. It's like in college when you have a team project but one member of the team is slack and tries to coast on the others' work. But then at the end she says I'll fuck you if you give me a good peer evaluation.

I miss college.

Fat Burger said:
Actually, polygamy could work well for children. If mom #2 doesn't have enough time to organize Timmy's birthday party, mom #3 will.
Uh huh...

That's what nannies are for. No good can come of polygamy in a western european culture. For the record, no one gives a shit about Timmy's birthday party, there are more important things that worrying about some arbitrary date and the celebration that goes along with it.[/my parents]

FlamingGlory said:
Uh huh...

That's what nannies are for. No good can come of polygamy in a western european culture. For the record, no one gives a shit about Timmy's birthday party, there are more important things that worrying about some arbitrary date and the celebration that goes along with it.[/my parents]

"Now get out there and cut down some trees, ya little ingrate bastard!"