Ontopic damn :(

Looks like he'll be getting a mandatory 25 year sentence. Judge rules on parole eligibility today.

What I find awful for the family, is that this happened in April of 2008. Three and a half years they have to wait for him to be properly sentenced, in a case where the guy pled guilty, and there was overwhleming evidence that he did it. that's a long time to have to go through it.

Looks like he'll be getting a mandatory 25 year sentence. Judge rules on parole eligibility today.

What I find awful for the family, is that this happened in April of 2008. Three and a half years they have to wait for him to be properly sentenced, in a case where the guy pled guilty, and there was overwhleming evidence that he did it. that's a long time to have to go through it.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR HAVING FREE HEALTHCARE!!1 /retarded american
sorry, just trying to bring some levity. that's awful and I'm truly sorry to hear about it.

I can't even imagine what the fuck this mess must be like, let alone trudging through it for years on end. Sweet jesus. My heartfelt condolences, dude. Absolutely terrible. I would go insane if this happened to me. Probably turn into some kind of vigilante drug addict or something.

Also, I'm not going to click the article link because I don't want to know the particulars.

Anyone who does harm to a child should just be walked out behind the court house and shot in the head once/if their guilt is determined.

Also, I'm not going to click the article link because I don't want to know the particulars.

Anyone who does harm to a child should just be walked out behind the court house and shot in the head once/if their guilt is determined.

Nope. Death is too easy. This is where torture should be accepted.

I'm kinda hoping he gets put into general population in prison. These things tend to sort themselves out.