Damn, this salsa is spicy.

You people ask boring questions.

Alright.

You are in a room with two men. It is clear one of them is going to rape you.

The first is wearing a dog collar, jeans, a hoodie and is holding the latest episode of Everyday Mechanic. The second has on Leather pants, an express shirt and is clearly carrying a glock. Which do you prefer to violate you?

two questions:

a) if you had to sleep with a woman on the forum who is not your wife, who would it be.

b) same thing, but replace woman with dude

Alright.

You are in a room with two men. It is clear one of them is going to rape you.

The first is wearing a dog collar, jeans, a hoodie and is holding the latest episode of Everyday Mechanic. The second has on Leather pants, an express shirt and is clearly carrying a glock. Which do you prefer to violate you?

Leather pants guy. I can't stand people who wear "hoodies".

two questions:

a) if you had to sleep with a woman on the forum who is not your wife, who would it be.

Well, I'm all about efficiency, so I would just do April and Zac in one sitting.

two questions:

I think a more controversial question would be:

Who would it NOT be?

If you did it all again, would you rather two kids and not three? Would you have more?

Would you have a mix of kids, just boys, just girls?

What is your favorite Subway sub?

(I am eating one right now, so it is on my mind right now)

I think a more controversial question would be:

Who would it NOT be?

Oh come now, I don't want to single anyone out and hurt their feelings.

If you did it all again, would you rather two kids and not three? Would you have more?

Would you have a mix of kids, just boys, just girls?

I'm happy with 3, I don't want anymore.

What is your favorite Subway sub?

(I am eating one right now, so it is on my mind right now)

Turkey, Bacon & Ranch toasted.

Dang, I might have to have that today.

Meh, you can't arbitrarily assign numbers and percentages like that anyway. Different loads give different results. Obviously. I've yet to see any 9mm round outperform a mid-200 grain .45 round though in terms of punch. But then I've shot way more .45s than I have 9mm. By about a 200-to-1 ratio. I've shot .45s all my life whereas I only started shooting 9mms in my early 20s. I suspect Knyte's experience is the opposite.

I've probably shot more 22 than anything :p 9mm just makes rats explode.

I've burned through thousands of rounds of .22. Great way to spend an afternoon. I can't wait to hit the gun show next month. I haven't been in about a year. If only I had a million bucks and a U-Haul.

I've burned through thousands of rounds of .22. Great way to spend an afternoon. I can't wait to hit the gun show next month. I haven't been in about a year. If only I had a million bucks and a U-Haul.

Use your head, man! If you had a million bucks you could BUY a trailer instead of just renting one.