WTF Damn, the UK is intolerant of immigration

Intolerant? Really? We have 7 million (that's 9%) of people in this country who are immigrants. How intolerant is that? This is a storm in a teacup over illegal immigrants trying to storm the 'defences' at the channel tunnel. Cameron has to talk tought to please his electorate whilst doing nothing about it. Meanwhile we'll carry on with hundreds of thousands of legal immigrants coming here every year to work, study or, indeed, receieve welfare.

Never, ever use the Daily Mail as a representative source. It's Fox News in written form.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
We welcome millions of immigrants. That doesn't mean we have to have totally open borders though. These guys have travelled right across Europe to get to the UK. That's how bad this country is. Your immigrants just swim a piddly river and hide from redneck vigilantes. Our immigrants walk thousands of miles. #betterclassoffimmigrant

• Gravy
We welcome millions of immigrants. That doesn't mean we have to have totally open borders though. These guys have travelled right across Europe to get to the UK. That's how bad this country is. Your immigrants just swim a piddly river and hide from redneck vigilantes. Our immigrants walk thousands of miles. #betterclassoffimmigrant
so then be accepting of them and welcome them

things to do to keep borders safe:
fix fence.
no chicken coop stuff

2AF1ADAA00000578-3178274-Breach_-m-47_1438207762919.jpg

Your lack of humour is showing. If you're genuinely trying to start an argument with me don't bother. I'm as pro free movement within Europe as anyone plus I'm solidly in favour of offering asylum to refugees. That doesn't mean everyone who wants to come here should encessarily be allowed to travel across other free and safe countries and choose to come here when safety is offered in those countries.

• Gravy
FYI, a majority of our immigrants from mexico don't actually come FROM Mexico. They come from further south and in many cases, from south america. They travel up through numerous countries to finally travel through mexico and into the us.

Your lack of humour is showing. If you're genuinely trying to start an argument with me don't bother. I'm as pro free movement within Europe as anyone plus I'm solidly in favour of offering asylum to refugees. That doesn't mean everyone who wants to come here should encessarily be allowed to travel across other free and safe countries and choose to come here when safety is offered in those countries.
why not?

FYI, a majority of our immigrants from mexico don't actually come FROM Mexico. They come from further south and in many cases, from south america. They travel up through numerous countries to finally travel through mexico and into the us.

my aunt traveled from Colombia up to Mexico by foot, horse, rides and bus... took her 6 months and she eventually RAN for the border.
she is now living a very cushy life with her rich white husband in Colorado where they own a few restaurants. she has 2 super sexy sons.

what a happy ending.

my aunt traveled from Colombia up to Mexico by foot, horse, rides and bus... took her 6 months and she eventually RAN for the border.
she is now living a very cushy life with her rich white husband in Colorado where they own a few restaurants. she has 2 super sexy sons.

what a happy ending.
did she ever become a citizen before her marriage?

Because the UN convention requires people to apply for asylum in the first safe country they arrive at. We, as part of the EU agree to take a proportion of those asylum seekers even though, with no land borders, very few arrive here first. As a proportion of our population we are 15th in the world for immigrant inflow. America is 23rd, receiving, per head, 4/7ths the numbers that we do.I'm really not sure what point you're trying to make JCC or whther you're just trolling.

did she ever become a citizen before her marriage?
i don't think so.

so the story is that immediately after she ran for the border her and her group separated and my aunt was hurt or something and a couple who helps refugee women like her picked her up and took her home somewhere in texas. while she was there her future husband came to the house to meet for some business with the husband and he saw my aunt and fell in love wit her. 7 days later she left with him to colorado with out knowing any english and him not knowing any spanish and they have been together ever since. thats like 20+ years now.
so im assuming he married her and she got her status

what a happy ending.
did you just call your cousins sexy?

u might be from Texas

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
did you just call your cousins sexy?

u might be from Texas

yes so my aunt is my dads sister and her kids are i suppose my 1st cousins but I've only met them like 3 times. 2x when i first swam to miami as a kid and 1 time as adults at my grammar funeral.
i was like DAMN:cool: and my dad was like those are your cousins:mad: and i was like ewwwwww.:p