damn the family guy!

You know what, you can both go to hell. She's MY internet girlfriend, and I don't even have any pictures of her. And let me tell you something, love is a two-way street. Puff puff give. That's the way it works. I have to say, that offer Drool made is looking pretty good right about now. If things don't change...

Lame-o said:
You know what, you can both go to hell. She's MY internet girlfriend, and I don't even have any pictures of her. And let me tell you something, love is a two-way street. Puff puff give. That's the way it works. I have to say, that offer Drool made is looking pretty good right about now. If things don't change...

Aww pookie pie, don't hate its not pics of me. It's photography stuff.

kthanx now get back in the kitchen.

Lame-o said:

Maybe she just doesn't want your sausage. :p Maybe she'd prefer some honey buns. :fly:

Thorn Bird said:
of course. i've even thought about picking up this whole harry potter thing myself.

You can borrow some books if you want...of course I'll have to clear that with Bast. He is protective of his books.

Pandora said:
That would be a waste of perfectly good honeybuns. You don't even like pork!

It's true, I don't... but hotdogs are tasty... grilled.... with cheddar cheese... and a hot bonita serving it to me in a furry costume.