damn retarded cats!

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
so last night im happily preparing for my first day of work where im finally off the phones (yet again). Ive got my portable hard drive hooked up to the PC and im pulling off some music to take to wrok with me. Grab my headphones to take them to work with me and notice a funky smell.

... one of the god damn cats peed on the desk, right on top of my headphones! :mad:

what. the. fuck. my lovely pair of headphones, ruined. Not to mention there is still a feint smell of cat piss lingering in the neither regions behind the monitor, which will hopefully fade because i cleaned everything up the best i could.

so mad. i loved that pair of headphones and really cant afford to replace them. Bought them for $40 a few years back. :(

The solution to your problem is simple...

19645a69c8c2cb07.jpg

Does your cat have a bladder infection?

our cat situation is quite complicated. plus it didnt help that the desk was covered in junk mail. The cat hopped up and said... hmmm my litter box is dirty, i'll show him!

we have 4 god damn litter boxes and the cats only like to use one of them. :mad:

our cat situation is quite complicated. plus it didnt help that the desk was covered in junk mail. The cat hopped up and said... hmmm my litter box is dirty, i'll show him!

we have 4 god damn litter boxes and the cats only like to use one of them. :mad:

Fly made our cats the Poop Palace 3000. It's this HUGE storage container filled with almost two boxes of litter. Clean only once a week.

See? This is why I don't bother with pussies. Just too much work and in the end, they still piss on your parade.

See? This is why I don't bother with pussies. Just too much work and in the end, they still piss on your parade.

*rimshot*

I was trying to catch one of my cats to trim his claws, and instead tripped over one of his stupid bouncy rubber ball toys and twisted my ankle nicely. Damn cat *raises fist*

so apparently i'm the only cat lover here?

i've had 2 since i was 3 got a 3rd one a few years back and put the first one to sleep back in july of 05. BUUUUUT that one was the coolest cat ever!! has a personality like adog. meets you at the door when you come home...walks in front of you and interrupts what you're doing when he wants to be pet/scratched....drooled while staring at my food....freeway was gangsta....

so apparently i'm the only cat lover here?

i've had 2 since i was 3 got a 3rd one a few years back and put the first one to sleep back in july of 05. BUUUUUT that one was the coolest cat ever!! has a personality like adog. meets you at the door when you come home...walks in front of you and interrupts what you're doing when he wants to be pet/scratched....drooled while staring at my food....freeway was gangsta....

Cat lover here. zengirl is as well (least I assume she likes her cats :p)