Damn, just damn

That song is just one of the most absolutely beautiful, all time best songs evar!

When I saw U2 live and they did it... wow. Bono made me tingle in the pants.

:lol:

He's been an avid poster for years, but I personally know squilch about him besides that he is religious and likes to neg rep more than pos rep. :lol:

Wrong. I am man of faith. To quite one of my favorite chaplains.

You can be a Christian and not be religious.
Or you can be religious and not be a Christian.
However it is possible to be both a Christian and religious.

BTW I have give a lot more + rep then - rep.

Wrong. I am man of faith. To quite one of my favorite chaplains.

BTW I have give a lot more + rep then - rep.

See how little I know about you? Do you purposefully keep yourself a secret?

Do you have children?
Are you/have you been married?
Do you swing a certain way?
What is your first name?
You're republican, right?
Did you go to college?
What do you do for a living?
Do you have pets?

Just a few questions that come to mind... I can answer these to just about everyone here, but you. It's okay to be secretive, but it's totally weird. Do you know what I mean?

See how little I know about you? Do you purposefully keep yourself a secret? Yes

Do you have children?No

Are you/have you been married? No

Do you swing a certain way? monogamous Heterosexual

What is your first name?

You're republican, right? No I believe in the classical liberalism of America's Founding Fathers. I don't believe in the party system. Both sides are corrupt. They both want to takes us to hell (slavery). One is just doing it faster then the other.

Did you go to college? Yes

What do you do for a living? Right now Independent Contractor doing Landscaping work.

Do you have pets? No

Just a few questions that come to mind... I can answer these to just about everyone here, but you. It's okay to be secretive, but it's totally weird. Do you know what I mean?Yes

Whew... thanks. :)

I hate being left to assume what you are like. Hope you feel comfortable to come out and play more often. :)