GAY Damn do I feel fat

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
http://nymag.com/news/intelligencer/topic/65753/

One of the side effects of metrosexuality seems to be the affliction of men with the same unrealistic body images that women have been dealing with for years. Next month, the British mannequin maker Rootstein debuts their latest male form—the “Homme Nouveau,” feminized and not so hearty, with a 35-inch chest and a 27-inch waist. Perfect for the trendiest, string-beaniest clothing, sure. But there’s evidence that the new paradigm has given rise to male anorexia.

Welp. Time to hit up the salads and fingers down my throat. I will miss food :(

I remember my 27" waist :(

Actually, that would be disgusting on a guy... Ryan's pretty skinny but he's still a 31-32...

I'd be afraid of the ball somehow shooting out from under me and slamming my head on my desk.

They're really fun! I used one as my desk chair when I had a computer at home. I'm the biggest klutz you'd ever meet and I only ever fell off of mine once.

dbzeag, come babysit Lilly, I've lost 12 pounds since she's started moving around on her own.

dbzeag, come babysit Lilly, I've lost 12 pounds since she's started moving around on her own.

Bwhahaha nice! Too bad I am not back in Cleveland, I would be hunting around my sister's new kid in August!

I did unearth those pants I bought when I was in CA for the [M] meet that DC and Zsasha and chim and I went to. We went to a goth bar and I bought these low-riding 30" stretch pants to go with them. Damn I wish I could fit into them again. You could see the PA through them they were so tight.

I was in such good shape then :(

attachment.php

Half a brain is all that's needed to understand how retarded fashion is.

It's quite simple; to attract the attention of others. I want to look and dress attractively so other attractive people will be receptive and give me artificial validation through crusing. It is indeed quite simple.

lulz, I'm at a 29 waist (and couldn't realistically lose anymore inches on it with removing bone or organs or something), but have never measured my chest.