Tampa Daily stupid news thread

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,391
ITT ridiculous news articles from around the world:

John Dillermand has an extraordinary penis. So extraordinary, in fact, that it can perform rescue operations, etch murals, hoist a flag and even steal ice-cream from children.

The Danish equivalent of the BBC, DR, has a new animated series aimed at four- to eight-year-olds about John Dillermand, the man with the world’s longest penis who overcomes hardships and challenges with his record-breaking genitals.

Brit makes a bad thread.

Really now?
I'd grow a few extra plants just to help the poor fucks. Fantastic idea, stop some of the gang and power issues by giving everybody some weed. Like give them so much you can't smoke it all or even trade it away for the other guy's dessert at lunch time.

I'd grow a few extra plants just to help the poor fucks. Fantastic idea, stop some of the gang and power issues by giving everybody some weed. Like give them so much you can't smoke it all or even trade it away for the other guy's dessert at lunch time.
We don't have prison gangs here really, I can't imagine the women I work with would give a fuck about smoking weed when they have a crack or heroin addiction though, they're not vaguely equitable.

We don't have prison gangs here really, I can't imagine the women I work with would give a fuck about smoking weed when they have a crack or heroin addiction though, they're not vaguely equitable.
Maybe not gangs per se but, imo, in any situation there will be a few entrepreneurial types who will make anything into a commodity. ?Staff is tight with passing out hand lotion - hand lotion becomes a commodity. :iono:
I've never had a crack or H addiction (have tried coke and H when young, didn't care for) but I would think if you're locked up for a few weeks without your drug of choice even some weed would start to seem desirable. IF only to kill the time.

Maybe not gangs per se but, imo, in any situation there will be a few entrepreneurial types who will make anything into a commodity. ?Staff is tight with passing out hand lotion - hand lotion becomes a commodity. :iono:
I've never had a crack or H addiction (have tried coke and H when young, didn't care for) but I would think if you're locked up for a few weeks without your drug of choice even some weed would start to seem desirable. IF only to kill the time.
Am not actually sure on the workings of who runs things inside whether it's inmates in hand with guards or just generally guards. I do know it's easier to get drugs inside than it is outside, and when you compare the effects of weed vs the myriad of extremely cheap and head fucking psychoactive substances you get here it's just laughable. There's a huge problem with mamba and spice in our prisons and those are truly messed up drugs.

Prisons here you can get anything on the inside you can on the outside, usually the result of corrupt guards, contractors, etc.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie