Daddy???

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
This is all so sudden and confusing...... I mean, I guess I sort of realized a while back that you were some sort of father figure in my life but I was just afraid to voice my thoughts and validate any of it, especially considering the inevitable "but who's mommy now?" question, you know? And then this: theacoustician - BigDov's Daddy

I guess when I sat down this morning , I was able to put it all together for myself:

1. You're both balding
2. You both wear glasses
3. Our relationship is almost entirely over the phone, email and internet forums
4. ...
5. And I look nothing like either one of you

What'cha want for father's day this year pops??

;)

BigDov said:
This is all so sudden and confusing...... I mean, I guess I sort of realized a while back that you were some sort of father figure in my life but I was just afraid to voice my thoughts and validate any of it, especially considering the inevitable "but who's mommy now?" question, you know? And then this: theacoustician - BigDov's Daddy

I guess when I sat down this morning , I was able to put it all together for myself:

1. You're both balding
2. You both wear glasses
3. Our relationship is almost entirely over the phone, email and internet forums
4. ...
5. And I look nothing like either one of you

What'cha want for father's day this year pops??

;)
A TB array

BigDov said:
If I lose my job, I also lose my hospice benefits for my aging and decrepit parents- no can do daddy-o.
I didn't say it had to be from Sun. You can earn some extra money sucking dick behind the dumpster at Olive Garden. How do you think bast pays for his video game habit?

theacoustician said:
I didn't say it had to be from Sun. You can earn some extra money sucking dick behind the dumpster at Olive Garden. How do you think bast pays for his video game habit?

I guess I hadn't put that much thought into it......

elpmis said:
no seriously, you ever think you'll have some kids?
No. If I had children, they'd be seriously fucked up. That, and I don't generally like kids. I deal adults who act like children for 10-12 hours a day at work. I have no desire to come home to it.

theacoustician said:
No. If I had children, they'd be seriously fucked up. That, and I don't generally like kids. I deal adults who act like children for 10-12 hours a day at work. I have no desire to come home to it.
I want a boy and a girl, but I probably won't think about kids until I'm 30

then I know I'll be ready

elpmis said:
I want a boy and a girl, but I probably won't think about kids until I'm 30

then I know I'll be ready

You can't just pick the sex ya know. Well, by then maybe...

I don't think you can ever be ready for kids, you just have to have them and you figure things out as they happen. But then I'm one of the insane mormons who had a child at 21.

kiwi said:
I don't think you can ever be ready for kids, you just have to have them and you figure things out as they happen. But then I'm one of the insane mormons who had a child at 21.

True.shizzle, minus the mormon part. You are never ready, sometimes you just have to jump into the dirty diapers and long nights.

kiwi said:
whoa you're moron?

is it true you guys stay up really late and drink blood?