D&B Debauchery

So, a question for those of you that were there. What physical deformities and/or psychological issues does Zoe have that aren't clear from the pictures?

smileynev said:
So, a question for those of you that were there. What physical deformities and/or psychological issues does Zoe have that aren't clear from the pictures?

With fly? the answer is obvious......she has a penis

smileynev said:
She's only 12. Give her a break, she doesn't know what "Unca" fly is doing to her is wrong.

smileynev said:

No physical deformities, she was a hottie. She always wanted to sit on the floor tho for some reason... :iono:

...other than that she was pretty...uh..normal?

fly said:
Theac will constantly think of my Sweet Cheeks after seeing that movie. :fly:

Cute girlfriend. So, her mom doesn't mind you picking her up after soccer practice?

Sarcasmo said:
Funny how that Zoe chick is extremely hot even when trying to look like that dead Japanese woman from the Grudge.
when i hung out with fly over the winter, zoe kicked me in the balls and call me her bitch

but even while she kicked me in the balls she was still hot

elpmis said:
when i hung out with fly over the winter, zoe kicked me in the balls and call me her bitch

but even while she kicked me in the balls she was still hot
fly told her I was a dickhead and she started licking my face. :wtf:

DDtheacD.gif

white people have the strangest moves.

DDDDR.gif