Customer Service Nightmares

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
you're a whore, but in a good way. Kindof.
Marklar
₥43,516
this one was on the phone.

they won't ship my order because they say an address doesn't match. this has been going on for days.

every fucking address matches!!

& it's like if they're polite about it, I'll just say "ok, I can wait another day. Every day for the past 3 you've said you'd ship my stuff, every next day you say one more. Really, what's one more day. In fact, why don't you just take two."

fucking cunts.

I feel a little better now.

So um, they keep saying they'll ship it tomorrow then they stop it?

Sounds like a whitespace issue!

Threaten to never buy from them or use their service ever again and stick to it... can't reward bad customer service.

/fly

Threaten to never buy from them or use their service ever again and stick to it... can't reward bad customer service.

/fly

lol. it's their prices that are smoking, & someone sent me a $25 off $125 order on top of that.

it's a pain in the ass, but I'm crossing my fingers someone will eventually upgrade my shipping so I can still get it by the weekend.

I hate automated phone systems.

ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT MAKE YOU LISTEN THROUGH THEIR TIDBIT OF USELESS INFO BEFORE PRESSING A KEY WORKS TO GET YOU SOMEWHERE!!

And for your convenience, you can locate us on moneyisfree.com for more customer service needs. In fact, most people can log in there and resolve their issue faster than waiting for our customer service representatives. Did you know we have 'bill pay' on line? just go to moneyisfree.com slash bill pay, that's Em Owe En Eee Why Eye Es Eff Are Eee Eee dot See Owe Emm forward slash Bee Eye El El Pee Aye Why for your convenience. Press 1 if you want to hang up and go online, press 2 if you want to wait another hour for a representative.

Last edited:
you can ALWAYS press '0'. If the robot doesn't listen - press it agaainn!

I do it like a maniac, then R2D2 gets the hint. "Ok, I'll transfer you now."

Recently I ordered some jeans for my son and since he's in Ohio with his father, they were to be shipped there. 2 weeks, no jeans and tracking didn't show any progress.

So I call a bitch up and I ask them what the deal is. Her solution was to just send out another pair. OK. But that wasn't good enough for me. I feel in present day, we can do better than $8.50 for regular shipping, and waiting for more than 2 weeks, 3 states away. So I told her I wanted my shipping refunded. She said that she is sending out a new pair.

Whatever. So, when I got off the phone, I cranked out an email to good ol' customer service, proclaiming my multiple orders in the past and that I should be refunded my Eight dollars fiddy for poor services. Next day, they replied telling me that they refunded the Eight fiddy to my card.

lolz! But, really it's just the principle, yanno?

I hit buttons repeatedly until it transfers me to an operator.

AT&T made it literally impossible to get a hold of a live person when calling their problem-reporting line. If you mess up the menu selections and it can't figure out what you want, it'll tell you to "try again later" and hang up rather than connecting you to a live person.

And, of course, just hitting "0" doesn't work.

I HAVE SOMEONE CALLING ME EVERY 10 MINUTES BECAUSE THEIR DEBIT AUTHORIZATION LINK IS DOWN AND MY TICKET HAS BEEN IN QUEUE FOR TWO HOURS. I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEBODY NOW.

Last edited:
AT&T made it literally impossible to get a hold of a live person when calling their problem-reporting line. If you mess up the menu selections and it can't figure out what you want, it'll tell you to "try again later" and hang up rather than connecting you to a live person.

And, of course, just hitting "0" doesn't work.
That's what UPS does, but if you screw it up enough they eventually transfer you to a person.

I hit buttons repeatedly until it transfers me to an operator.

I don't mind the number ones so much, it's the voice recognition ones that REALLY sand my mouldings against the grain.

Just babble incoherently, and they'll bounce you to a live person as well.
I always find, mumbling, "operator", "operator" at every prompt gets me a human as well.

oh no. I get this automated response more often than not if I press the wrong keys.

at which point I feel like this guy.

YouTube - Angry Man Computer Smash

gunndaddy-OpenWaterstapler.jpg