Custom Logo Vest

I wear "vests". I call them waistcoats, however.

I have about 3 or 4, two for use with suits and two to wear with a tuxedo. I'm of the opinion they should never be worn with anything other than their matching suit trousers.

Also, bottom button undone. Always.

Funny this thread. I just walked past a salon and one of the stylists there, flaming queen of course, had on a waistcoat with fitted jeans and a fitted T underneath. Quite a snappy look if you ask me. His hair, however, was borderline ridiculous.

Funny this thread. I just walked past a salon and one of the stylists there, flaming queen of course, had on a waistcoat with fitted jeans and a fitted T underneath. Quite a snappy look if you ask me. His hair, however, was borderline ridiculous.

http://www.topman.com/

They've been doing that for years, looks fucking horrible :(

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/st...arent_category_rn=&productId=193308&langId=-1

I like it -- it's still snappy, but the texture of it makes it kind of casual. I'd buy one if they weren't like $75 each, then god knows what shipping is like :(

I don't suspect shipping would be that bad really.

Topman is quite cheap, but do make the odd gem every now and then. I have a lot of stuff from there, mainly basic vnecks and a few pairs of jeans.

A lot of their stuff is naff though.

You should price shipping however, follow through till the end. I don't think it'd be more than 6 GBP.

I don't suspect shipping would be that bad really.

Topman is quite cheap, but do make the odd gem every now and then. I have a lot of stuff from there, mainly basic vnecks and a few pairs of jeans.

A lot of their stuff is naff though.

You should price shipping however, follow through till the end. I don't think it'd be more than 6 GBP.

You serious dude? 35 GBP is already about $75. You can get a vest from Men's Warehouse for $50. And you can find a lot cheaper stores than Men's Warehouse too. I bought two polyester vests to try this on for $17 each.