Current CD

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
Since we already have a couple threads about music I figured this one would be a nice additive.

So what is the current cd you are listening to in you car?

Right now I have an old Incubus cd blarrin out the windows

I dont have a CD player in my car and would never take the originals out of the house...

FlamingGlory said:
I dont have a CD player in my car and would never take the originals out of the house...

OMG you would kill me if you saw how horribly I treat my cd's. They are all just piled up in the car no cases, nothing. I got one of those cd doctors awhile back and anytime one wont play anymore i just run it through that :D

BeeRad said:
OMG you would kill me if you saw how horribly I treat my cd's. They are all just piled up in the car no cases, nothing. I got one of those cd doctors awhile back and anytime one wont play anymore i just run it through that :D
As long as you dont touch mine :p They are all in individual little plastic bags, alphabetized and stored in a box somewhere. They were all ripped/lossless the day I got them so I can make infinite copies.

I think I have 200 some odd still in wrap because I'm too damn lazy to bother ripping them.

6 disc changer:
Crystal Method DVD-A (5.1 surround sound)
Nine Inch Nails DVD-A (5.1 surround sound)
Gnarles Barkley
Art of Noise Daft in DTS (5.1 surround sound)
Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon DD-A (5.1 surround)
DJFacemachine - Lucious (not kidding!)

I have 4 MP3 CD's that I switch in and out. Currently I'm listening to Anthony Hamilton (all of his albums), White Zombie, Chemical Brothers and Radiohead (ok computer).

The other MP3 discs are a bit more eclectic and run the 'musical gamut' of my varied tastes.

shawndavid said:
Gorillaz - current track "Mountain of Monkey"

other discs:

Coldplay X&Y
Galactic
Toad the Wet Sprocket Dulcinea
CDR of random house tracks (Jose Nunez, etc)
Candlebox

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE toad. :drool: