Cruise Control

Sarcasmo said:
HULK SMASH!!

Er, wait. He was the Thing.

Flame on?

I give up.

Human Torch is the gayest comic book character ever concieved. I've been saying that they need to kill of the entire Fantastic Four for years, but he particularly needs to die.

Why kill off the Fantastic Four you ask? Because they're dated and lame. Rubber Guy, Invisible girl, Flaming gay homo, and a rock monster? C'mon people, that crap was fine in 1962 when no one had any creativity, but it's time to let it go.

/rant

KNYTE said:
Human Torch is the gayest comic book character ever concieved. I've been saying that they need to kill of the entire Fantastic Four for years, but he particularly needs to die.

Why kill off the Fantastic Four you ask? Because they're dated and lame. Rubber Guy, Invisible girl, Flaming gay homo, and a rock monster? C'mon people, that crap was fine in 1962 when no one had any creativity, but it's time to let it go.

/rant

For real. They really need to focus on the more luvable and hawt comic book characters.

HandI.JPG

I never watch the shield so I cant say it "is" better than 24 but I have never been addicted to a tv show until 24. I am a movie buff that normally hates television but cant miss 24