critter control

the critter control guys found the hole. I don't have time to pull the boards off the porch walls till Saturday. I was thinking of pouring some poison down in the holes. That or bleach and ammonia. :beatit:

Bleach and ammonia seems like it releases tons of chlorine gas but it really doesnt :(

Now if you were to say happen to maybe accident buy some pool cleaner (Sodium hypochlorite, most are marked HTH for high test hypochlorite, with a concentrate of about 50%) and ammonia you might get what you were aiming for.

The problem though is that it is lighter than air.

Toxins dont work great because they are scavangers though. Mechanical traps are the most effective method. Sticky traps are just great, squirrels will leave iy you close the holes. etc.

Bleach and ammonia seems like it releases tons of chlorine gas but it really doesnt :(

Now if you were to say happen to maybe accident buy some pool cleaner (Sodium hypochlorite, most are marked HTH for high test hypochlorite, with a concentrate of about 50%) and ammonia you might get what you were aiming for.

The problem though is that it is lighter than air.

Toxins dont work great because they are scavangers though. Mechanical traps are the most effective method. Sticky traps are just great, squirrels will leave iy you close the holes. etc.

I was thinking of getting out the smoke machine and putting it one hole and smoke 'em out. Once the are gone, I'll close up the holes and they can find some place in a tree.

the critter control guys found the hole. I don't have time to pull the boards off the porch walls till Saturday. I was thinking of pouring some poison down in the holes. That or bleach and ammonia. :beatit:

iirc, ammonia smells like mouse urine to mice and attracts them...

Back in high school a friend of mine has his own shitty garage apt. He had a squirrel in his wall one time that was driving him nuts. One night when high he hit a whole in the top of the wall and poured bleach into the wall and killed the squirrel. That house stank so much that he soon had to move. Idiot.

Back in high school a friend of mine has his own shitty garage apt. He had a squirrel in his wall one time that was driving him nuts. One night when high he hit a whole in the top of the wall and poured bleach into the wall and killed the squirrel. That house stank so much that he soon had to move. Idiot.

Its too early for me to come up with a b_sin style corny joke about squirrel and nuts. :(

That's what polo is gonna look like when he gets back from France.

pretty much - my dad saw me tonight and said "which fucking tribe are you from?"

in response to the animals knocking about. get a good spade and a bottle of whiskey, sit on the porch then clean the pillock when he comes out for a look.

bonus is you can use the spade to then hoof its carcass into your neighbours house.

ammonia + bleach = chlorine gas

chemical warfare!

though, I decided to just smoke 'em out with a smoke machine before I pull off the siding. Then, I'll clean it out, patch the holes and then put it back together.
Meh if youre gonna take it apart anyway just get a tomato steak or something, you can beat them to death.

ammonia + bleach = chlorine gas

chemical warfare!

though, I decided to just smoke 'em out with a smoke machine before I pull off the siding. Then, I'll clean it out, patch the holes and then put it back together.

Yes, I know, but what isnt converted will attract mice...

Yes, I know, but what isnt converted will attract mice...

You dont know anything about mice do you o_O

They 'follow' pheromone trails which have piss in them because they are essentially incontinent little twats. The ammonia smell in the urine of all higher animals is urea, smells like ammonia, but it's not ammonia.