GAY Cripple Fight!

Your boss sounds like an asshole.
Also don't you use your phone to post here ?

H. pylori survivor

On the contrary, he's a very cool guy. He didn't position me so that he could watch me, he doesn't care what I do as long as I get shit done.

I just don't want anyone to see me posting here, they could log in here and ruin it for me. One of the co-workers realized I was here a lot, and I can't have that. I just can't.

I don't post on the phone, I don't like it and my phone is a little bit slow when it comes to foruming on it.

On the contrary, he's a very cool guy. He didn't position me so that he could watch me, he doesn't care what I do as long as I get shit done.

I just don't want anyone to see me posting here, they could log in here and ruin it for me. One of the co-workers realized I was here a lot, and I can't have that. I just can't.

I don't post on the phone, I don't like it and my phone is a little bit slow when it comes to foruming on it.

If you want this co-worker taken care of I can call in a favor from some of my old CIA buddies. Let me know.

Nothing worse than when TWO WORLDS COLLIDE

H. pylori survivor

you just need to use work safe mode, and block all the forum images with adblock

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and MacG
I'm just messing with you you cuck, I had to quit because the project deadline is nearing and also my manager positioned me so that he could see my monitor with ease and I really don't want this part of my life known to the rest of my life.

I can't contaminate this part with the other part and vice versa.

Also, this thread sucks, you suck too. I suck too, we all suck. It's ok to suck. That's why we're all here. Bunch of suckers and we suck each other.

OMG Really? :eek: