Thread Crime victim uses submission hold, alleged burglar dies from injuries

Ulher didn't look to be a rocket scientist or going to cure aids anytime soon so I say we just mark this one up to Darwinism and move on.

Sorry I forgot the link to the article. I just added it in.

Here's another piece of the article:

The Uhler family said their son had plans of attending William Patterson University, where he was looking to study sports medicine.

'became the attacker' is quite the stretch.

I don't see how. They left the scene, he continued to chase them. At that point they were no threat to him or anyone else, were no longer on his property, therefor he had no right use force on them. Hence he becomes the attacker.

That's horrible. You should be looking for any way not to use violence. I don't understand what it is with you religious red necks who fear god but have a lust for harming other people.

1st letter,

Dear Thief,

I don't want to use violence. Please Stop. Please. Please. Please.

I will call the police.

Signed,
Law Abiding Citizen​

2nd letter,

Dear Thief, why u knock phone out of mah hand? Please, Stop. Please.

Signed.
Law Abiding Citizen​

reality is, no one said harm. No one.

sports medicine :lol:

anyways, I think your'e right that he shouldn't have chased after them but the guy shouldn't be charged with anything at all and not one ounce of sympathy for the kid. did he deserve to die for trying to steal a car? probably not but is it an overall plus for society as a whole? yup. people who are going to be successful in...lol, sports medicine :lol: don't typically go around stealing shit

Bad guy one gets knocked out , bad guy 2 says You want some

"good guy" chokes him out. AFAIK You can't claim self defense when you're committing a crime.
I chased down a thief and beat the shit out of him after he dropped the phone. Cops came , picked him up and gave
Me a high five

Bad guy one gets knocked out , bad guy 2 says You want some

"good guy" chokes him out. AFAIK You can't claim self defense when you're committing a crime.
I chased down a thief and beat the shit out of him after he dropped the phone. Cops came , picked him up and gave
Me a high five

And if you had killed him? High five you with a set of handcuffs?

He used a classic submission move. The charges would be manslaughter at most, not murder.

The point of a submission move is that you get to submit. I missed the bit where he tapped and the chokehold was released. If he suffered brain damage, the choke was held waaaaaaay longer than is acceptable.

The point of a submission move is that you get to submit. I missed the bit where he tapped and the chokehold was released. If he suffered brain damage, the choke was held waaaaaaay longer than is acceptable.

I was waiting for some MMA fan to say something like that. Hahahaha. I<3u.

The ufc fighter could say he's on older ufc fighter and been hit in the head a lot and flashed back to the ring and was trained not to release until there was a tap out or ref break.

And if you had killed him? High five you with a set of handcuffs?

I'll never know. Lucky for me I got the jump on him and was on him like stink on shit before he could fight back. If he would of charged at me and I would of taken his life, I don't see how I could be charged w/ anything.

Remember the second thief said DO YOU WANT SOME OF ME.