Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,768
Steam
heyfubuddy
OK, so we moved into our house about 6 months ago, and Mr President is buggin me for some pics so here ya go:

View from the street on closing day:

outsidez.jpg

All the landscaping has changed since then cuz the stuff they put in was crap.

I wont bore you with a bunch of lame interior pics, but heres one of my favorite room in the house:
hellzyeah.jpg

The fireplace they refused to not put in:mad:
fyreplayce.jpg

Oh, and one of the garage floor that I painted, with my motorcycle partially obscuring the view. Ill just link it since its a big img

http://img85.exs.cx/img85/7779/bike5.jpg

I really like your brick. The fireplace is nice looking, you didn't want it? Why?

BigDov said:
pif Pachinko machine pls??

:drool:

edit- shit! Nice house man!!!

The pachinko machine is my next restoration project
My father in laws father brought it over from Okinowa in the early 60s and my wife played the hell out of it as a kid.
So im going to attempt to return it to its former glory.

I.C.Water said:
they forced ya to have a fireplace? are those bullet holes painted on the bike?

Ya they wouldnt NOT put it in
Even after I offered them money
Dumbasses
And the bulletholes are just stickers so I can peel them off when I get bored with them

1. good idea in ripping out the old landscaping. builder grade trees are absolute shit

2. they refused to not put the fireplace in? why would they insist on putting in a fireplace instead of not having to pay the guys to do it + materials :confused:

Drool-Boy said:
The pachinko machine is my next restoration project
My father in laws father brought it over from Okinowa in the early 60s and my wife played the hell out of it as a kid.
So im going to attempt to return it to its former glory.

Sweet- it's really cool to have some history tied to something like that when you're taking on a major project. And the fact that it's a pachinko machine is even cooler. There used to be an arcade when I was a kid that had a whole wall of those things.

FlyNavy said:
1. good idea in ripping out the old landscaping. builder grade trees are absolute shit
Yeah they put in Live Oaks and I hate the damn things cuz they shit leaves all year long. I put some purple plums in their place and some mexican round palms and some sago palms in the rest of the beds

2. they refused to not put the fireplace in? why would they insist on putting in a fireplace instead of not having to pay the guys to do it + materials :confused:

Ive no idea what their deal was.