Creepy / scary things

I don't know.. perhaps the fact my Mathematician friend was telling me that's entirely possible that CERN could create a relatively stable black hole in their super collider for just long enough that it could possibly destroy us all.

pspspshshshshshsssshhhhh

you werent supposed to tell

PS3 commerical is awsome. That baby is super freaky cool. Every time it comes on my eyes are glued to the TV while JJ cringes and tries to hide herself behind my back so as to not have to make eye contact with the freaky baby.

That mentos commercial is straight up creepy tho.

PS3 commerical is awsome. That baby is super freaky cool. Every time it comes on my eyes are glued to the TV while JJ cringes and tries to hide herself behind my back so as to not have to make eye contact with the freaky baby.

That mentos commercial is straight up creepy tho.
Awesome? I can't even figure out what the hell they're trying to say with that.

Awesome? I can't even figure out what the hell they're trying to say with that.

I think its kind of saying we are that much closer to the uncanny valley.

Or thinking like an ad student consider the following.

The baby equals the next generation of gaming. Notice at the end it calls it "mama" Thus PS3 = The Next generation of consoles. Its trying to make you think like all the first PSX commercials have done.

If momma is gonna make me act like I'm on a meth bender, I think I'll just say no, cause that baby is tweaked out of it's fucking head.