Credit explanation please.

elpmis said:
"According to cardholder and record producer Nellee Hooper, the Centurion (aka the Black Card) "arrives at your house with a security guard. You get this big, black, velvet-lined box, with a special mini-computer and two black cards in it, one for business, one for pleasure." If you put your card in the mini-computer, it tells you how much you've spent."

wow...

just wow

Coqui said:
By then he has to start all over again
It's a vicious cycle.
He cleans because they grow, they grow while he cleans.

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS STOP.

I think we need to execute a strategic ninja plan to cut them off while he sleeps.
That would rule.
You think he keeps them in a safe box specially designed while he sleeps?

wr3kt said:
It's a vicious cycle.
He cleans because they grow, they grow while he cleans.

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS STOP.

I think we need to execute a strategic ninja plan to cut them off while he sleeps.
That would rule.
You think he keeps them in a safe box specially designed while he sleeps?
He must, either that or some sort of system of cables to keep him from rolling over and snapping them while asleep.

Fapping must be awfully painful

ChikkenNoodul said:
He must, either that or some sort of system of cables to keep him from rolling over and snapping them while asleep.

Fapping must be awfully painful

He's married....and I don't know how.

wr3kt said:
OK, I've been trying to apply for a CC and I applied at AMEX website...now...I was declined...at first because I've never had a cc and that was about it. I've never had use for one as ever since I was 16, if I didn't have the cash to buy something, I didn't buy it or until I got a check card, I had no use for a CC. Now I'm trying to build credit and Ii got the rejection letter from AMEX.

I don't qualify for the following reasons:
Account(s) not paid as agreed
Number of accouns deliquent
Lack of recent information on revolving accounts
Length of time accounts have been established.

:wtf: I can sort of understand the last...but the first three threw me for a loop...

The only cc I ever had for any amount of time was a backup cc I had on my first checking account. I had originally cancelled it and applied my savings for overdraft protection, but BoA fucked up and didn't so I overdrew once and it applied to the CC instead of my savings and I didn't know until 2 months later when I got a statement for the CC balance. I got it resolved and paid immediately and that was the end of that. Beyond that...I have no clue...
I had cable payments while in college that I'd occasionally miss but follow up in the month after. I've had a cell phone bill for the past 4-5 months or so and I've paid those damn near perfectly. So...wtf...I don't get it.
First of all, since you have been rejected for credit based on your credit report, you are automatically entitled to a free copy of your credit report. At the bottom of your rejection letter ( :( sorry) there will be information about how to obtain this report.

Amex is very picky about who it approves, so I'd say your lack of revolving credit (credit cards) along with your delinquent accounts (anything more than 30 days is a hit on your credit report). These things can stay on your credit report for 7 years so you might want to be more careful about late payements.

I strongly advise you to contact the credit bureau who issued the report upon which your denial was based and look it over for accuracy. In the meantime, you can go to different credit card companies online even and apply for small limit credit cards. Credit is something that you have to build, and for many, getting over the no credit hump is more difficult than the bad credit hump.

Good luck!

zengirl said:
First of all, since you have been rejected for credit based on your credit report, you are automatically entitled to a free copy of your credit report. At the bottom of your rejection letter ( :( sorry) there will be information about how to obtain this report.

Amex is very picky about who it approves, so I'd say your lack of revolving credit (credit cards) along with your delinquent accounts (anything more than 30 days is a hit on your credit report). These things can stay on your credit report for 7 years so you might want to be more careful about late payements.

I strongly advise you to contact the credit bureau who issued the report upon which your denial was based and look it over for accuracy. In the meantime, you can go to different credit card companies online even and apply for small limit credit cards. Credit is something that you have to build, and for many, getting over the no credit hump is more difficult than the bad credit hump.

Good luck!
Yea, I'm getting the credi report.
I've only be more than 30 days late on a cable payment or two. And that's it. I do know that much. I'm going to get reports from all 3 credit bureaus so I can see what the hell is going on.

I'm getting a dinky CC and it's in the mail right now, but this still twerked me when I got it.

wr3kt said:
Yea, I'm getting the credi report.
I've only be more than 30 days late on a cable payment or two. And that's it. I do know that much. I'm going to get reports from all 3 credit bureaus so I can see what the hell is going on.

I'm getting a dinky CC and it's in the mail right now, but this still twerked me when I got it.
Yes, the cable company will ding your report for a payment that is 30+ days late as will any utility including cell phone companies. Basically any company you conduct ongoing business with and have given your social security number to is a creditor and as such can not only make inquiries to your report in order to establish credit, but can ding you if you're late. I know it isn't something you think about when you get next month's bill with last month's balance on it and they aren't threatening to disconnect anything, but in the end it does muck up your credit report. Hopefully you only show a couple of slow pays which shouldn't hurt you too badly. :) With your new card, just be sure to always make the payment on time. Even ify you cannot pay the balance in full one month, at least pay your minimum balance on time, that is very important!

zengirl said:
Yes, the cable company will ding your report for a payment that is 30+ days late as will any utility including cell phone companies. Basically any company you conduct ongoing business with and have given your social security number to is a creditor and as such can not only make inquiries to your report in order to establish credit, but can ding you if you're late. I know it isn't something you think about when you get next month's bill with last month's balance on it and they aren't threatening to disconnect anything, but in the end it does muck up your credit report. Hopefully you only show a couple of slow pays which shouldn't hurt you too badly. :) With your new card, just be sure to always make the payment on time. Even ify you cannot pay the balance in full one month, at least pay your minimum balance on time, that is very important!

Mr_Brett? :wtf: