Credit explanation please.

Coqui said:
Well seeing as I don't own an AmEx card and I know they don't always follow CC convention, I didn't know if that was the whole number or not.

There's more. AMEX has about 15 numbers.

Coqui said:
Yes I still believe you don't worry

Excellent.

If you give me your SSN, I can get you one of these cards too.
I have a lot of pull with them now.

"According to cardholder and record producer Nellee Hooper, the Centurion (aka the Black Card) "arrives at your house with a security guard. You get this big, black, velvet-lined box, with a special mini-computer and two black cards in it, one for business, one for pleasure." If you put your card in the mini-computer, it tells you how much you've spent."

elpmis said:
"According to cardholder and record producer Nellee Hooper, the Centurion (aka the Black Card) "arrives at your house with a security guard. You get this big, black, velvet-lined box, with a special mini-computer and two black cards in it, one for business, one for pleasure." If you put your card in the mini-computer, it tells you how much you've spent."

holy shit that rawks
but you gotta be a multi-supar-bojillionaire to get the black one , right?

elpmis said:
Who the fuck is Nellee Hooper?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Like world records?

Long distance jump and stuff like that?

I think he's the guy with the longest fingernails.

You know much it costs per month to clean those damn things? No wonder he needs it.