Crazy things I saw this weekend

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,709
I had an entire weekend of odd happenings. Just to give a quick rundown of crazy things I saw.

1. Friday night while eating out we saw a man wearing an outstanding fedora and a huge thick black mustache. He looked just like a cheap private eye.

2. Saturday I saw an old man at a bus stop wearing an old timey skimmer hat.
skimmer_straw_hat.jpg

3. Saturday I passed a man driving a Suburban. He had cut the vehicle in half and inserted another Suburban. He had a homemade limo. It was white and covered in graffiti.

4. Saturday I saw an old man at the grocery store wearing a home made t-shirt that said "It's Saturday".

5. Saturday while on the way to BW3 Fly pointed out an old man attempting to ride his adult trike through the front door of a pub. He was having quite the time doing it.
spec_trike.jpg

6. After eating at BW3 I threw up in the parking lot.

7. Saturday night pulling into the parking lot of a restaurant to eat we saw this outstanding vehicle parked. Someone drove it to eat.
boat3.jpg

boat2.jpg

boat1.jpg

Last edited:
I didnt see this personally, but I wanted to clarify that I was NOT in florida this weekend:

Floridian News Item said:
Disgusting briefcase found at bus stop

BY JEFF SCHWEERS
FLORIDA TODAY

No telling what can turn up in a briefcase these days.

A school bus driver last week called 9-1-1 to report an old brown briefcase wrapped in duct tape left behind at a school bus stop at Fay Boulevard and Adobe Street in Port St. John. She told deputies that it seemed out of the ordinary.

Brevard County Sheriff’s Office evacuated the immediate area and closed down the street. The bomb unit used a robot to open the case, to find out it contained fecal matter.

It is a good idea tho. I may have to try it.

:lol: ...and you called the owner a bitch, that wasn't too weird. :fly:

She shouldn't be steppin' to me like that :mad:

(LOL - we waited three hours for dinner and when we cancelled the order the owner got pissed AT US and called us outside for a little meeting. Damn right she was a bitch! :cool: )

Oh, and I said "you don't have to ACT like such bitch!" And a few more choice words. :fly: :fly: :fly:

I went out all Friday night for Elliots Pre Birthday Bash till 9am. Saturday I slept most of the day and went to leave my house at like 7pm to find that I only had 1 headlight so I stayed in. Sunday went to see my parents for an hour or two, went home, played css

Pretty dam boring actually

That might not be a good idea... :lol: Only one person going at the manager at a time please. :

What was awesome was the owner sending the cook back inside, so we all gravitated to the owner until shawn said, "Can you guys give us some room here?"

LOL

And jaime just gets mad at the $5/hr drones. IT WASNT HER FAULT THAT THE DEBIT MACHINE WAS DOWN!!!

What was awesome was the owner sending the cook back inside, so we all gravitated to the owner until shawn said, "Can you guys give us some room here?"

LOL

And jaime just gets mad at the $5/hr drones. IT WASNT HER FAULT THAT THE DEBIT MACHINE WAS DOWN!!!

NO it wasn't her fault but she lied to her manager and said that I insisted that she run the broken debit machine and WTF was I supposed to pull cash out of my ass. AND shut up Zac!