Crazy stuff you can do at the office

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
1) Walk out of the elevators with your co-worker and as soon as the doors open pretend to finish a sentence with "....so I'm kicking this guy's dog with my steel-toed boots and then the thing stops moving so..." then quickly stop talking if people are standing there waiting to go up/down.

2) Randomly *cartwheel/round-off/jump roll/misc. gymnast move* in the hallway or out of door ways.

3) FOR IT GUYS - Walk up to a user's desk (while they're at it) grab their mouse, look at the bottom of it and go "Oh crap it's one of these ones" then put it down and walk away as if you're concerned about something.

4) Put a picture of Fidel Castro on your desk in place of your family. If questioned by anyone respond with "I respect his religious tolerance".

5) Bring several similiar looking, but noticably different (same color, different cut or patterned) shirts with you and put them in the building locker room and change your shirt a couple of times over the course of the day. When someone calls you on it give them a odd look and tell them you have no idea what they're talking about.

*more coming if I think of them*

KNYTE said:
I was hoping no one would notice. I was horrified when I saw my error. :(

You should be ashamed.

BTW, its much funnier to kick a puppy or a kitten.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
This could be a good conversation peice. I think I'll try it!

you can't stop there though...maybe a collage of castro, pol pot, saddam, hitler, et al... :lol:

would be a great intimidator if you were a manager :D

smileynev said:
You should be ashamed.

BTW, its much funnier to kick a puppy or a kitten.

The other options were:

"...so I'm choking my nephew and he turns blue all of the sudden so I'm thinking I'm squeezing too hard...."

"...I missed the thing the first time down the road so I slammed the truck into reverse and went back for another pass..."

"...there's my uncle out in the field with the sheep completely naked and covered in what appeared to be nacho cheese...."

*Fuxx Burger* said:
:lol:
Maybe it would get my manager off my back instead :p

That or have a picture of an AR15 and a bunch of bullets around it framed on your desk, then start staring at it whenever he tries to ride you about something and mutter things under your breath.

"...so she was covered in cottage cheese and goats milk, and there I am with nothing on but a pair of controltop panties and my Kirby Puckett bobblehead doll..."