Crazy squirting vid

theacoustician said:
Magic 8-ball, do you think djduquet will last long here?

"Outlook not so good"

Mmm, the 8-ball never lies.
but not for the cancer patient statement, that's weaksauce

more for the faggot sig

fly said:
a cancer joke?
That, combined with yesterdays Tourettes like outbust of the n word isn't really putting him on any winner lists with me. He's not gone yet, not even punished yet. Simply put on warning he's being watched.

theacoustician said:
That, combined with yesterdays Tourettes like outbust of the n word isn't really putting him on any winner lists with me. He's not gone yet, not even punished yet. Simply put on warning he's being watched.
I understand the N word, but tons of people say tons worse stuff here every day. You just told someone that you'd tear of his head and shit down his neck!

fly said:
I understand the N word, but tons of people say tons worse stuff here every day. You just told someone that you'd tear of his head and shit down his neck!
Like I said, I'm not banning him. I'm not even putting him on any kind of punishment yet. He's just shown some tastelessness and if it becomes a regular pattern, it might get him in trouble. I don't think the cancer thing would get him banned, but it'll be stuff like that which will make him about as popular as Fase is around here. If the people get tired of it and want him banned for it, I'm not going to argue with them.

fly said:
I would agree. What have I done that is so out there? Do you really not want another perspective? I don't fly off the handle, I'll actually try and support something that I said and, just as a bonus, if you do find that I've done something wrong, shoot me a PM, I will appologize.

I see some selective sensorship here. All of the gay references, poor taste videos, and I make a cancer joke and a cultural comment and people get upset? What's going on.

OH! Thread idea.

djduquet said:
I would agree. What have I done that is so out there? Do you really not want another perspective? I don't fly off the handle, I'll actually try and support something that I said and, just as a bonus, if you do find that I've done something wrong, shoot me a PM, I will appologize.

I see some selective sensorship here. All of the gay references, poor taste videos, and I make a cancer joke and a cultural comment and people get upset? What's going on.

OH! Thread idea.
Well *one* of the reasons this forum exists is because of a load of race crap at an other forum.

Oh, and I HAVE cancer, so some people are a little touchy about the cancer jokes. :D I on the other hand, will be the first to join in if they're actually funny.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well *one* of the reasons this forum exists is because of a load of race crap at an other forum.

Oh, and I HAVE cancer, so some people are a little touchy about the cancer jokes. :D I on the other hand, will be the first to join in if they're actually funny.
:heart:

ChikkenNoodul said:

you mean had, right? :( Right???

ChikkenNoodul said:
Technically it's still there, just not growing.

My home-based chemo must be working :p
Oh, you live in the Ukrain north of Kiev? How's that working out for you?