Crazy squirting vid

theacoustician said:
Because the videos are hosted elsewhere and are tagged NSFW (or at least should be). If its a link from somewhere else, you're on your own. If you're here, you obey the rules. Read them and you'll find a low tolerence for racism, bigotry, and the like.
I don't mean to be argumentative, but if someone calls a bunch of white kids the his "N's" how is that racist?

zengirl said:
I don't mean to be argumentative, but if someone calls a bunch of white kids the his "N's" how is that racist?

He should be banned for being a moron.

You are smart enough to understand the underlying problems that that word dredges up.

zengirl said:

because the word itself is ugly, ugly, ugly. it shouldn't be used by anyone, regardless of what color their skin is. the original meaning behind that word is full of hatred, disrespect, and abuse. i don't think it should be tolerated by anyone, from anyone. this is all MHO, of course.

Thorn Bird said:
because the word itself is ugly, ugly, ugly. it shouldn't be used by anyone, regardless of what color their skin is. the original meaning behind that word is full of hatred, disrespect, and abuse. i don't think it should be tolerated by anyone, from anyone. this is all MHO, of course.

humble?

zengirl said:
Shock value is over rated. You have to ask yourself just what exactly you're missing in life which causes such an overwhelming desire to see such depraved and disgusting things, just for the sake of "shock value", :lol: are you really that bored? Get a hobby!

As far as rubbernecking, it's one of my all time pet peves. Just drive already and be grateful it wasn't you

I like you zengirl. :heart: :cool: