Crazy pet owners

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
Costumes are my favorite part of Halloween. Forget the candy and the trick or treatn'. It's all about the costumes. Halloween also has a tendency to bring out all the crazies. Tho some of the crazies are reallah wierd, at least we get to point and laugh at their poor pets.

Share any good ones you might have seen, and any halloween pics of your own pets! :pandora:

12.jpg

16.jpg

19.jpg

27.jpg

32.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

37.jpg

42.jpg

59.jpg

This one has got to be my favorite, just because it's sooo damn cute!
58.jpg

I volunteered last year at a pet costume party. That was actually rather amusing. I think my favorite's are when the people dressed up to match the pets.

Bubbles said:
Pets in costumes are cute, but my cat would seriously maul me if I came anywhere near her with strap-on

It should be noted that this is where my browser decided to word wrap that. :fly:

Pugs have the best facial expressions.

My wife got a cinderella out fit, bob the builder, and superman for our two dogs. One dog just looks miserable and embarassed when you dress it up. The other just seems very happy about it and would leave the costume on forever if we didn't remove it.

theacoustician said:
Your mom dresses you up. How is that any different?

You know, for the most part my thoughts on that are the same. Now... the difference is a lot children want to dress up and get their parents help. I find it hard to believe the pets want to dress up. :)

taeric said:
You know, for the most part my thoughts on that are the same. Now... the difference is a lot children want to dress up and get their parents help. I find it hard to believe the pets want to dress up. :)
When our dogs get cold, they certainly don't mind us putting sweaters on them.

Well I don't think you'd have much luck getting this kitty to dress up ...

A cat with a chain saw - oh my:
dog_pumpkin.JPG