Crazy Nighmare Neighbors.....

ChikkenNoodul said:
Say, this thread reminds me. Whatever happened to gottoys? She okay?

She's doing well, she was in town this weekend. I only got to see her a few hours though.

The police will eventually get pissed off because this makes FIVE times that they have called, including Thanksgiving when our parents were over.

If she keeps it up Im filing harassment charges on this bitch.

In other news, it seems we have a "peeping tom" in the neighborhood; as well as an Easter Duck killer. WTF is wrong with this neighborhood???

theacoustician said:
No, cause eventually they'll try to do something when they aren't at their top form and get caught.

LOL - reminds me of the last place we lived.

We shared a HUGE house with two older guys; the house was split into two apartments. We had these neighbors across the way who were drunks and had punk kids. The cops were always there for domestic violence, etc.

Anyhow, there was a basketball hoop that was unsecured, and on common ground where everyone parked. One evening it fell on one of the guys downstairs brand new mustange convertible. He went across the street, confronted the Dad, and the Dad said it was not his hoop, and not his problem. Bruce had to pay for the damages all himself.

Keep in mind we were always forced to park under this hoop as well.

Bubbles and I were out to dinner with my Dad and Uncle one evening, and I was telling them the story. They jokingly told us we should throw the hoop into the canal we lived on, so that they would move it and it would not fall again. Bubbles and I ended up going to the bar Shawn was spinning at afterward, and we must have planted the seed in his head because later that evening when we got home, Shawn rolled the hoop into the canal (I was trying to help but in stillettos was not doing a very good job) and left a note on the guys car it had fallen on. All the note said was: "NO MORE HOOP."

Three days later the hoop resurfaced, but in a different location. It was never spoken of but we sure did laugh our asses off when it resurfaced!