Crazy Nighmare Neighbors.....

Bubbles said:
*sigh* you can't second it because I obviously already seconded the motion, however you are more than welcome to third it. ;) :fly:
Well I think you firsted it...

theacoustician said:
Get a restraining order on her. Make her stay far enough away from you house that she can't be in hers. Haha.

MEMORIES like the corner of my mind

although a restraining order is a great idea.. i dont think they will let you get one for that far seeing as she lives 2 houses down.

Candy said:
How about a weekend party permit? I've not heard of these permits but worth looking into.

Thanks FG :heart:
Yuh, usually they are for a specific set of hours. City clerk probably handles them, or at least can point you in the right direction.

itburnswhenipee said:
They're like victims, only they live in buildings near your house instead of in your basement.

OMG I am having visions of ChikkenNoodul with a chainsaw and helpless lost tourists never to be seen again. But alas what is that huge pile of cars in the thick of the woods on his property … aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I've had crazy neighbors and I've been the crazy neighbors.

When I lived with my parents there were these people that lived down the street from us that loved to complain. Most of their complaints were directed at the amusement park that our properties backed up to. They were constantly upset about the noise of the place. The amusement park was there well before their house was built though, so they really didn't have a leg to stand on. Despite this, they called many community meetings to complain about it. They even took the owners of the amusement park to court over it saying that the loud music and children screaming had ruined their sex life.

In addition to complaining about the amusement park, they called the cops every time anyone in the neighborhood had a party. I had one where we were having a live band playing, so before even planning it I went around to all of my neighbors and asked if this would be an imposition. I also invited all the neighbors to the party. They all said it was fine, and some of them came, but these people called the cops on us even though they agreed that the party with the loud music would be okay. The cops stayed to listen to the music for a little while. It was lots of fun.

New Years Eve Update; we did NOT have a party, a few people came by and we stayed inside the house to not piss of the bitch nextdoor. Guess who showed up at 1AM???? You guessed it... Mr. Police Man. We shoudl have just left a fruit basket outside like we talked about earlier in the day with an "Im sorry the dumb bitch called you again" card. He failed to mention the fact that one of our neighbors were lighting off 1/4 sticks of dynamite - just the fact that he could hear bass from the bitch's backyard.

This is WAR.

Shawn was too fucked up to say anythinig aexcept "yes sir" and of course, we didnt get a citation BECAUSE WE WERE NOT BREAKING ANY RULES!