Crazy Internet guy has sex with toaster

There's also the part where I despise people, and everything about a cruise ship screams crowds to me.

then there are all the disaster movies and monster attack movies and terrorist movies about boat attacks. Hell if any one would commits terror they would hit the sruise ships in the middle of the big blue. a derka derka bom near the hull line would scuttle the whole ship.

then there are all the disaster movies and monster attack movies and terrorist movies about boat attacks. Hell if any one would commits terror they would hit the sruise ships in the middle of the big blue. a derka derka bom near the hull line would scuttle the whole ship.

We already saw with the Cole that the durka's just can't build a big enough bomb to take out a ship.

The cruise lines pay the pirates to leave them alone, probably the terrists too.

That is something I am not.

...but if you were pimp, that's how you would roll with it. Mingle would agree...

but you see, I never professed to being a pimp...pretty much every girl I've ever been with pretty much jumped in my lap...women are stupid...if they like a guy they'll throw themselves at him never fail :fly:

I guess that makes me a pimp by virtue of never having worked for it?

but you see, I never professed to being a pimp...pretty much every girl I've ever been with pretty much jumped in my lap...women are stupid...if they like a guy they'll throw themselves at him never fail :fly:

I guess that makes me a pimp by virtue of never having worked for it?

Contrary to popular belief, pimping IS easy.