crappy neighbors = ownt

Back when I lived with my parents, som hicks moved in across the street from us. There's a racetrack just down the highway and he just happened to have a car he took there to race on sundays. So every sunday morning at about 7am, he would fire that fucker up and it was loud. really loud.
And then there was the random family fights at 1am on the lawn. Cops were called a few times on them. After about a year they moved away thank god.

I think we have seen the end of the jerks across the street from where Tish and I live. They use to have cornhole parties on various days of the week untill the wee hours (usually past 2am). First couple times, no big deal, but it became habitual. After the 3rd time the cops were called on them i think they got the hint. From what i hear the dumb cunt is unemployed and is with a guy from Indiana, so it seems no one is ever around there much anymore.

My old neighbour told me not to smoke outside of my house because his baby's window was open about 40 feet away. I told him I thought he's retarded, and to close the window.

Candy said:
fixd.

Oh - I just realized today that when I put Willy out at 7AM while I shower for work he sits out back and barks the whole time- LOUDLY. I'm sure the neighbors on that side of the house just LOVE that. :fly:

Yeah, and Cola sits and barks at the fuckin screen door right outside our bedroom slider, you inconsiderate beeyitch.

I get an extra hour or so of sleep after I wake up at 6:40 or so to get her up and she lets the dogs yap for 20 minutes. Sometimes I just think really hard to try and make them explode but it never works. Maybe I'll just go flush the toilet and turn on all the cold water spigots in the house the next time it happens when she's in the shower.

I used to live in Seminol Heights in Tampa, which if you know the area you know it can get kinda scary. Well I lived right across the street from this total hillbilly family. Every night there were family fights, on Christmas they actually threw presents at each other saying "Merry Fucking Christmas." Well my roommate and I didn't have cable so we would sit on the porch, smoke out and watch the fun. The worst thing they did was they were shooting fire works at peoples cars. After that I contacted their landlord and shorting after they were evicted. I don't think they were evicted because of my call it was probably the drug deals.

shawndavid said:
Yeah, and Cola sits and barks at the fuckin screen door right outside our bedroom slider, you inconsiderate beeyitch.

I get an extra hour or so of sleep after I wake up at 6:40 or so to get her up and she lets the dogs yap for 20 minutes. Sometimes I just think really hard to try and make them explode but it never works. Maybe I'll just go flush the toilet and turn on all the cold water spigots in the house the next time it happens when she's in the shower.

I didn't know it was waking you - All i hear is snoring coming from the bedroom :rolleyes:

All of our neighbors either work with us or have become good friends/sex partners with Jerry. The association however writes us up every other day about the stupid shit. We set up an entire patio furnature arrangement on top of our landlord/goodfriends truck one drunken night, they didnt like that. Basically they just hate the pranks that we pull cause sometimes we get the wrong door/car, lol

Dharma1521 said:
I used to live in Seminol Heights in Tampa, which if you know the area you know it can get kinda scary. Well I lived right across the street from this total hillbilly family. Every night there were family fights, on Christmas they actually threw presents at each other saying "Merry Fucking Christmas." Well my roommate and I didn't have cable so we would sit on the porch, smoke out and watch the fun. The worst thing they did was they were shooting fire works at peoples cars. After that I contacted their landlord and shorting after they were evicted. I don't think they were evicted because of my call it was probably the drug deals.

HAHA, sounds like my old house in Pasco