crappy neighbors = ownt

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
my house is on a cul-de-sac and the neighbors across the street are total a-holes...they get all pissy when people park in the cul-de-sac for some reason...a couple weeks ago, my roommates' gf parked right in front of their house...they called the cops who came and gave both she and I tickets for being more than a foot from the curb
it turns out, the cop wrote the tickets on moving violation tickets instead of parking tickets so they are null and void...yay!

take that asshole neighbors!!! :)

anyone else have dickhead neighbors?
*waits for shawn & amy stories*

Ah, I thought maybe they handed it to you with a wink and a nod or something. I sure as hell would have. That's just gay.

Sarcasmo said:
Ah, I thought maybe they handed it to you with a wink and a nod or something. I sure as hell would have. That's just gay.

nah, just came out to my car having a ticket on the windshield

We ARE the asshole neighbors.

Reasons:

1. Every 12-18 weeks or so we have a fairly weighty soiree and, it seems, everyone drives their own car a la Swingers so the parking situation gets a bit sticky.

2. Once every 6 weeks or so there's a constant 4/4 beat originating from our house that goes well into the dawn.

3. I'm fat and Amy's purty.

shawndavid said:

Reasons:

1. Every 12-18 weeks or so we have a fairly weighty soiree and, it seems, everyone drives their own car a la Swingers so the parking situation gets a bit sticky.

2. Once every 6 weeks or so there's a constant 4/4 beat originating from our house that goes well into the dawn.

3. I'm fat and Amy's purty.
quoted for truth

Back on topic:

My neighbors tried to start a fight with me whilst I was carrying a chainsaw. No one got beheaded but two drunks got cussed out by my 5ft almost 60 y/o mother. She literally had them babbling over themselves in confusion.

shawndavid said:

Reasons:

2. Once every week or so there's a constant 4/4 beat originating from our house that goes well into the dawn.

fixd.

Oh - I just realized today that when I put Willy out at 7AM while I shower for work he sits out back and barks the whole time- LOUDLY. I'm sure the neighbors on that side of the house just LOVE that. :fly:

Ever since Shawn gave that bitch some of the sod elpmis pissed all over they don't call the cops anymore. :cool: