Crappy Monday v 1.1

I came into work and had to immediately start working since nobody is here and I am flying a solo shit ship. Nice part is I busted my ass cause I thought I wouldnt get done in time. Worked out perfectly cause I should be done in about 20 minutes and elliot just IMed me saying were going fishing. My Monday started ruff but in about 30 minutes I will be sitting on the beach bridge with a corona in 1 hand and a joint/fishing pole in the other.

I came into work and had to immediately start working since nobody is here and I am flying a solo shit ship. Nice part is I busted my ass cause I thought I wouldnt get done in time. Worked out perfectly cause I should be done in about 20 minutes and elliot just IMed me saying were going fishing. My Monday started ruff but in about 30 minutes I will be sitting on the beach bridge with a corona in 1 hand and a joint/fishing pole in the other.

Now remember. You cast the hook and put the joint in your mouth. Not the other way around.

It could be worse..

you could have 25 10 year olds yell your name every four seconds for 7 hours.. this after dj'ing gangster night last night til 2 at bahasa..

knowing you have to work til 2AM tonight..

and be at a 730 parent conference tomorrow.. knowing the parent is going to cuss YOU out because you had the audacity to ask her child to "please have a seat"..

by about wednesday at 2pm i am this dude >> :drool:

It could be worse..

you could have 25 10 year olds yell your name every four seconds for 7 hours.. this after dj'ing gangster night last night til 2 at bahasa..

knowing you have to work til 2AM tonight..

and be at a 730 parent conference tomorrow.. knowing the parent is going to cuss YOU out because you had the audacity to ask her child to "please have a seat"..

by about wednesday at 2pm i am this dude >> :drool:

Did you call him dirty?

Edit: I can't imagine being on 4 hours sleep three days straight. Especially at your age ;)

My Monday turned out even better we caught speckled trout, lady fish, bass and mackerel last night. Right when it got real good though was at like 12am and we had been there since 4pm so we decided to reel em on up.

See you at Strokers tonight ming