Crappy Monday v 1.1

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
7:45AM - One of my techs call: Amy the window is busted out of the Van. There is glass all over. Not sure what else was broken into - I don;t want to touch anything.

Me: OK, sweet. I'll call the police but I have to stop for gas because the tank is SO empty, I'll never make it to the office.

7:55AM: I arrive at Exxon/Mobil. First of all I have restricted all gas cards to fuel and oil - unless you are a principal or spouse of one. In other words, I DIDN'T RESTRICT MY OWN FUCKING CARD. Well, la-te-da because the fucking card won't work because not only is it restricted I don't have the gd "driver id." I try it three times with IDs I think I might have set up for myself, but no go. I whip out another credit card and pump the gas. SWEET! As I am removing the nozzle from the tank gas flies all over my hands and forearms. I need coffee.

8:00AM: I am now late to work, the PD is on their way, and I am trying to pour coffee and get on my way. Large coffee. They are all out of half and half so I spend the next 5 minutes or so opening individual packs of non-dairy creamer for my super duper large coffee. I grab a bottle for water. The fucking credit card/debit machine IN the store doesn't work! I happen to scrap up two dollars for the coffee and put the water back.

8:10AM: Leaving the gas station this dumb bitch changes lanes as I pull out and almost side-swipes me. I give her the finger as she throws her hands up in fists yelling & screaming stuff I can't hear. Bring it Bitch - I'm now in a bad mood. Luckily she moves on.

8:15: The cops have arrived but they are parked in my parking spot so I have to park outside the gate. I grab my lunch, purse, and coffee (ny the lid) which proceeds to come undone, and dump large coffee ALL over me from head to toes. I had to fight the urge to strip off my jeans right there in the parking lot. Instead I did this weird little dance trying to get the coffee to stop burning. Now I am soaked from head to toe, and smell like Irish Cream.

I walk up to the building, talk to the cop, and all the guys laugh; well kinda. They snickered and tried to make jokes about me being all wet and messling like coffee but after shooting daggers at them from my eyes they stop and move on their way.

Well, at least I have the surveillance cameras, right? WRONG! They were not on record so fuck me - we have no video. Only good thing is that the didn't;t actually steal anything because the equipment in the vehicles is so large they coulden't;t get it out as it was wedged against the building.

8:40: I call my dad and tell him whats up. I ams till dripping in large coffee. I tell him about the coffee spillage to which he replies: "What does that have to do with me?" ME: " I need to go home and change; not only am I wet, but I'm burned and I smell like fucking star bucks." HIM: "I have a shirt you can wear in my office."

You have to be fucking kidding me.

I am NOT wearing his shirt. Lucky for him I have my Valium handy so I pop two of those, get my gym bag out of the truck Shawn just cleaned out but is now sticky with coffee - and here I sit in sweat pants, a sports bra, and t-shirt.

It's only 9:30. This is FANTASTIC.

Don't get my started on our homeowners insurance increase.

On the flip side - I finally found my Prada sunglasses; that alone made this whole shit mess worth coming to work.

How is everyone else doing???

pretty chill morning here...got up around 7...laid in bed for a while watching news and dozing a bit...worked out, showered, shaved, etc., and then drove into work

sorry to hear about your shitty morning!

When some one calls today to complain about a tech or invoice, be sure to take your bad morning out on them. Or if a vendor fucks up, scream at somebody and pass the bad day right on down the line.

Or you could just start drinking.

--Good day so far

When some one calls today to complain about a tech or invoice, be sure to take your bad morning out on them. Or if a vendor fucks up, scream at somebody and pass the bad day right on down the line.

Or you could just start drinking.

--Good day so far

Yeah, drink screwdrivers because they look better / Amy kekekekek

All of this happened to poor Amy because Fly touches himself at night. DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE FLY!?!?! IT'S NOT A VICTIMLESS CRIME AT ALL!!!

Yuck, that is a bad morning. So far so good for me, woke up with an allergic reaction in my mouth to something that I should have known better about. Other than that I'm on cloud nine with our lives lately. :)

At least it was real Irish cream, hard to explain why you smell like you just took a bath in Jamesons. Although, that actually wouldnt be all that offputting...

I just woke up, was working until 6am.

My bad day was Saturday, carried over to Sunday .. and isn't getting any better today.

I came home Saturday, from the track, to find my new cat (the one I got for my nannie) had been attacked by a dog. He had several large puncture wounds to his tummy, bleeding had stopped though (thank god).
While trying to clip/shave all the hair from his tummy to get a better look at the damage I threw out my back from having to stay bent over for so long, great. Now I can't stand or sit without mind numbing pain shooting up my back and down my right leg. Walking isn't much better, but it's better than trying to bend (to sit).

I took Sunday off because I was hurting so bad, lost $80 by not working in the process. Laid in bed all day, except the times I managed to get up and check on the cat. My mom did give me a Flexoril (sp?) and that knocked me out for the majority of the day.

Monday rolls around and I'm an hour late for work because there is no one home when I get up to help me get myself and the cat in the car. Thank you house occupants. Driving was pure torture for my back. Cat looks like he feel like shit, but bless his heart he'll still purr if you pet him. :heart:

I have one of my vet buddies coming to look at him later this afternoon, because I can't afford a huge vet bill at this very second. She says if the bleeding has stopped and he isn't acting like he's in pain that's a 50/50 good sign. She's gonna check to make sure he doesnt need a drain, if so she says she'll put on in for me. :heart:
Hopefully he's gonna be ok. He doesn't seem to be in much pain, but he won't eat or drink anything unless I force it into his mouth .. which makes him give me this pitiful look as I'm doing it .. which of course makes me feel like a complete asshole and a half.

Other than that, my day has been great .. work has been super light. Thank God for small miracles.

812483.png

My bad day was Saturday, carried over to Sunday .. and isn't getting any better today.

I came home Saturday, from the track, to find my new cat (the one I got for my nannie) had been attacked by a dog. He had several large puncture wounds to his tummy, bleeding had stopped though (thank god).
While trying to clip/shave all the hair from his tummy to get a better look at the damage I threw out my back from having to stay bent over for so long, great. Now I can't stand or sit without mind numbing pain shooting up my back and down my right leg. Walking isn't much better, but it's better than trying to bend (to sit).

I took Sunday off because I was hurting so bad, lost $80 by not working in the process. Laid in bed all day, except the times I managed to get up and check on the cat. My mom did give me a Flexoril (sp?) and that knocked me out for the majority of the day.

Monday rolls around and I'm an hour late for work because there is no one home when I get up to help me get myself and the cat in the car. Thank you house occupants. Driving was pure torture for my back. Cat looks like he feel like shit, but bless his heart he'll still purr if you pet him. :heart:

I have one of my vet buddies coming to look at him later this afternoon, because I can't afford a huge vet bill at this very second. She says if the bleeding has stopped and he isn't acting like he's in pain that's a 50/50 good sign. She's gonna check to make sure he doesnt need a drain, if so she says she'll put on in for me. :heart:
Hopefully he's gonna be ok. He doesn't seem to be in much pain, but he won't eat or drink anything unless I force it into his mouth .. which makes him give me this pitiful look as I'm doing it .. which of course makes me feel like a complete asshole and a half.

Other than that, my day has been great .. work has been super light. Thank God for small miracles.

Shit this made my day look like CHristmas morning. I hope you baby is ok! :heart:

Yuck, that is a bad morning. So far so good for me, woke up with an allergic reaction in my mouth to something that I should have known better about. Other than that I'm on cloud nine with our lives lately. :)

Does this have anything to do with steve's birthday present?