Crappy Jobs

WTF is you problem. Grow up I am not going to fight with you on a topic that hasnt even started nor am I going to start. Piss in somebody else's cornflakes if you had a bad day.

Do you have a problem with cereal pissers too? It is an honest job and only gets crappy when you get to the coco puffs.

WTF is you problem. Grow up I am not going to fight with you on a topic that hasnt even started nor am I going to start. Piss in somebody else's cornflakes if you had a bad day.

You really are taking this much farther than I ever intended for it to go. In all seriousness the entire point of my original post was to give you warning that the topic of kids is not something to toss around lightly.

You really are taking this much farther than I ever intended for it to go. In all seriousness the entire point of my original post was to give you warning that the topic of kids is not something to toss around lightly.

And I respected that by telling you my point on that topic and how it was not centered around you or any responsible person. To me it is very irresponsible to have a child when you cannot feed, bathe or shelter that child. That was the only point I was getting at. Maybe I took what you were saying the wrong way but to me it looked like you were trying to put words in my mouth. I apologize if that is not what you intended.

Because I feel you should be financially stable before taking on the responsibility of having children?

Myth: people can afford to have children

Fact: this is a lie

If you waited to be able to "afford" a child ... you prolly never have one :lol:

Children are like a morgage with an insane intrest rate .. that never closes .. and has noequity for refinancing.

Now I now why my granola cereal tastes "off" .. FUCKER! :lol:

I've been trying to wean you off of the granola and onto the spumante for breakfast. I suppose I need more than a few weeks. That granola just isn't good for you.

Never make fun of an honest working man lest fate find you unemployed.

if we lived by this rule .. no one would make fun of anyone for anything .. no one would ever laugh .. and we all be miserable fucks.

I've been trying to wean you off of the granola and onto the spumante for breakfast. I suppose I need more than a few weeks. That granola just isn't good for you.

mmm asti and granola *smacks* .. DAMNIT!!! Now I want some as if I didn't already, but now I can blame it on you.

Last edited:
if we lived by this rule .. no one would make fun of anyone for anything .. no one would ever laugh .. and we all be miserable fucks.

No, this would not happen, not while KNYTE still has awesome running through his veins.