Crappy Jobs

Honestly you hit the nail on the head with that one. I never once meant this to be against hard workers or the profession they choose. It just got lead down that ally and I am afraid I was helpful in leading it astray.

Actually, you are the one who started in on me because I was a 'security guard', which is a job... So, that's about it.

Careful friend, you're skirting a very dangerous line by approaching such a topic in such a way.

Because I feel you should be financially stable before taking on the responsibility of having children?

Come on now Knyte, you of all people should know better than tell people to be careful when voicing there opinion.

Because I feel you should be financially stable before taking on the responsibility of having children?

Come on now Knyte, you of all people should know better than tell people to be careful when voicing there opinion.

Most of the time my opinion doesn't directly call into question the reasoning behind someone's life changing decision to bring a child into the world.

If you want to wait until you're "financially stable" (which is a hollow term by the way) to have kids that's your choice, and you will likely be waiting a very long time. There are others, myself included, who had children because they wanted to and make sacrifices in their lives so that things work out.

Most of the time my opinion doesn't directly call into question the reasoning behind someone's life changing decision to bring a child into the world.

If you want to wait until you're "financially stable" (which is a hollow term by the way) to have kids that's your choice, and you will likely be waiting a very long time. There are others, myself included, who had children because they wanted to and make sacrifices in their lives so that things work out.

So I have to watch my opinion because you decided to have children and made sacrifices for this? I think you should probably rethink jumping all over my case so early there. You were obviously financially stable enough to have a child if you could make those sacrifices to have one. I am talking about the people who have trouble feeding themselves and then pop out 3 kids, hugggge difference. Dont be so self absorbed in my statements, you know what I was talking about. There is a big difference between 2 loving parents going through somewhat of a harder time raising a child such as you and kiwi compared to before mentioned.

So I have to watch my opinion because you decided to have children and made sacrifices for this? I think you should probably rethink jumping all over my case so early there. You were obviously financially stable enough to have a child if you could make those sacrifices to have one. I am talking about the people who have trouble feeding themselves and then pop out 3 kids, hugggge difference. Dont be so self absorbed in my statements, you know what I was talking about. There is a big difference between 2 loving parents going through somewhat of a harder time raising a child such as you and kiwi compared to before mentioned.

I feel it necessary to point that I have not even begun to jump all over your case. I was letting you know the topic of children, and why one person's reason to have, or not have one is something that may cause someone (like myself) to jump all over your case if you said something that heavily offended them.

I feel it necessary to point that I have not even begun to jump all over your case. I was letting you know the topic of children, and why one person's reason to have, or not have one is something that may cause someone (like myself) to jump all over your case if you said something that heavily offended them.

LOL, that is all I have to say to you. Oh and go eat some happy pills. I said nothing to piss you off and I can assume you are just looking for a fight.