Crappy day of crap.

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
Even though it's friday, it sucks. I have to move to a new office today, which one, requires me to go through all my stuff and actually organize it so I can move it, and B, I'm going from my own nice sized office to sharing one with two other people. This sucks. They didn't even move me out to an office in my new department, just stuck me in one about 50 feet away from my existing office, but with two other process engineers in it as well. Oh well, at least I already called the good desk.

I'd cry if I had to move my desk to another. I've got so much stuff that it'd take a week just to go through it all. I share an office with another person and she's actually pretty cool about it. She doesn't listen in on my phone conversations or touch my stuff and I do the same for her. I was pretty apprehensive at first, but she's just as opinionated and callous as I am at times. 4 years later, we get along great.

Sorry to hear you're having a tough day bast........ I'll take a picture of our swank accomodations around here and show you just how good you've got it though :)

at least you have a roof over your head, a wife that loves you, food in your belly, and a well paying job. Thats better then 99.9% of the world.

smileynev said:
at least you have a roof over your head, a wife that loves you, food in your belly, and a well paying job. Thats better then 99.9% of the world.
We can't be sure about the wife part. You know how much he plays WoW.

theacoustician said:

Haven't played it in 5 days.

And I'm just pissed off about it cause HR didn't even ask for input, they just moved me. I wouldn't have a problem with moving if it was to an office actually out in the area I'm working in, but instead they are moving me into an office in a brick building out in parent roll storage which is even further away than I am now.

theacoustician said:

True, true. She could just up and leave and he probably wouldn't notice for at least a few days.

smileynev said:
True, true. She could just up and leave and he probably wouldn't notice for at least a few days.

hello? See my previous post. Infact, I haven't been able to get on the lappy cause JJ's been on it constantly. And when she's not, she forces me to play Resident Evil. I have such a horrible marrage.

:fly:

bast_imret said:
hello? See my previous post. Infact, I haven't been able to get on the lappy cause JJ's been on it constantly. And when she's not, she forces me to play Resident Evil. I have such a horrible marrage.

:fly:

She's just using you for your gadgets.

I'm in the midst of a 2 week project rolling out 150 new computers to the dept I manage support for...PITA++

bast_imret said:
Haven't played it in 5 days.

And I'm just pissed off about it cause HR didn't even ask for input, they just moved me. I wouldn't have a problem with moving if it was to an office actually out in the area I'm working in, but instead they are moving me into an office in a brick building out in parent roll storage which is even further away than I am now.

After you were told about the move did you try asking them for a closer office?

you know whats funny? Monday the 24th is the worst day of the year. http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6847012/

Anyways, my beef is that we are short people and I have to work saturday so I have one day off this week sunday so its worthless. and next week I have the online problem queue which gets filled with gems like single sentence problems like "Bobs Pc is acting weird" with no explantion on whats weird or who bob is. and a kid who means well but I get tired of him pumping me for info he could search for.