Crap. one more night of American Idol

Ryokurin

Erect Member
Oct 15, 2004
www.ryokurin.net
Marklar
₥0
As for why this is major news (I saw this on the news) Apparantly they screwed up the numbers for most of the people so they are doing it over tonight. Yes im sure someone got fired. One more day of bad showtunes and 80s songs and Simon saying 'that was just terrible!' :rolleyes:

Nemo said:
You know that concert I had to go a while ago that I was bitching about? That was basically American Idol on tour. Get why I was bitching? Yeah, now you all feel sorry for me. Bitches.
oh yeah, how was it???

Ryokurin said:
As for why this is major news (I saw this on the news) Apparantly they screwed up the numbers for most of the people so they are doing it over tonight. Yes im sure someone got fired. One more day of bad showtunes and 80s songs and Simon saying 'that was just terrible!' :rolleyes:
Do you honestly think they really screwed up the numbers? BS. This is a stunt for free PR.

ChikkenNoodul said:
If you don't like it, how do you know there's one more night of it? :fly:

I like to watch the news when I get up. They talked about it on all the big three and on the radio this morning. You couldnt avoid it. The only time I watch it is on the blooper shows and this year even that was too long as it went on for like a month straight.