Crap - I need a generic love letter A.S.A.P.

DirkPhoenix said:
Dearest Hand,

It wasn't so long ago that you came into my life, and I've thanked <insert deity> everyday. I can barely remember what my life was like before you, and I honestly never want to. And while I hope that I am enough of a man for you to hold on to, I go to bed every night knowing that when I wake up in the morning, you will be right there with me in body and spirit. The way you hold me, the way you gently take me and make me the happiest man ever, is something that I never thought possible.

I cherish the time we spend together, and I hope it never ends.

I love you Hand.
-elpmis

P.S. Would you mind it if I brought a friend? She's not as soft as you, but I know that the three of us could make some sweet manbutter. :heart:
:lol:

DW said:
Nah, I was just in a bitchy mood, sorry about that :heart:
you know, DW, i knew that. And i wondered if you had bought your conscience ... or your heart ... at the thrift store. Because one was giving your mouth faulty signals -- it's happened to the best of us.

The reason is because i knew your aim was true, but you were afraid of getting hurt, like the homeless puppy who needs to sell extra kibble for a new collar -- just to pretend he's like the rest of the upper-middle-class dogs with private obedience school educations.

elpmis said:
you know, DW, i knew that. And i wondered if you had bought your conscience ... or your heart ... at the thrift store. Because one was giving your mouth faulty signals -- it's happened to the best of us.

The reason is because i knew your aim was true, but you were afraid of getting hurt, like the homeless puppy who needs to sell extra kibble for a new collar -- just to pretend he's like the rest of the upper-middle-class dogs with private obedience school educations.

Whoa, is this the old "if you can't convince 'em, confuse 'em" thing? Because if it is you just did a darned good job :confused:

:lol:

elpmis said:
I dunno guys, I'm looking for something a little more civic-minded

dear canada,

you suck and don't blow so well either. thanks for the beer, i'll never forget...that one thing.

love,
mike

DirkPhoenix said:
Dearest Hand,

It wasn't so long ago that you came into my life, and I've thanked <insert deity> everyday. I can barely remember what my life was like before you, and I honestly never want to. And while I hope that I am enough of a man for you to hold on to, I go to bed every night knowing that when I wake up in the morning, you will be right there with me in body and spirit. The way you hold me, the way you gently take me and make me the happiest man ever, is something that I never thought possible.

I cherish the time we spend together, and I hope it never ends.

I love you Hand.
-elpmis

P.S. Would you mind it if I brought a friend? She's not as soft as you, but I know that the three of us could make some sweet manbutter. :heart:

:lol: :lol: :lol: