Crap - I need a generic love letter A.S.A.P.

CletusJones said:
this woman speaks the truth.

I :heart: you

And there you have it, probably the best possible thing you could say. It may be an old, worn out (according to some) cliche, but the simplest things are often the best :cool:

p2323icture795vy.jpg

I.C.Water said:
http://img65.exs.cx/img65/6991/p2323icture795vy.jpg
not ure if any women would be arroused or scared of that pic....:eek:

To My Truest Love,

I feel it time for me to express my true feeling for you, ever since we met i have felt my heart long for your being, the very scent of you near makes my heart skip, your presence make me stop and stare, talking to you make me elated to find someone i truly feel connected too, someone i can share my all with, knowing you feel the same would send me to the moon and back with happiness, i shall end this by saying i shall love you more today then yesterday, but less then tomorrow.

Ever longing,

Restless

Final Notice: Invoice 279-05 - January 3, 2005 - $1,755.68

To my true love,

You have repeatedly ignored our written requests for payment of the above-noted invoice and you have not contacted us with any explanation.

Consequently, unless we receive payment in full by the end of the business day, January 31st we will have to take the unpleasant step of turning your account over to a professional collection agency. We would rather not be forced do this since it will result in damage to your personal credit rating.

To prevent us from taking the final step of turning this matter over to a collection agency, could you please make payment in full by the end of the business day, Monday January 31st 2005.

We urge you to please give this matter your full attention now, before it's too late, and send your payment to us immediately.

F33nX said:

Because you asked so nice................. ;) Short, sweet and to the point.

Dear_______________

In the time I've come to know you, I cannot help but think how you have enriched my life, both intellectually and emotionally; I realize that I would be next to nothing without you in my life. You have awakened something inside of me that's been lying dormant and cold for so long, I was almost unsure it was even there to begin with......... I now go through each day as if I'm warmed from the inside by a million suns; walking on a cloud; in love and oblivious. _______________ you've made me a better person than I ever dreamed I could become, and there are not enough words to express the deeply profound feelings I have for you right now, except that I love you . I've come to realize that I love you _______________ more than anyone or anything in my life. I love you. Over and over I love you.

:heart: BD

BigDov said:
Because you asked so nice................. ;) Short, sweet and to the point.

Dear_______________

In the time I've come to know you, I cannot help but think how you have enriched my life, both intellectually and emotionally; I realize that I would be next to nothing without you in my life. You have awakened something inside of me that's been lying dormant and cold for so long, I was almost unsure it was even there to begin with......... I now go through each day as if I'm warmed from the inside by a million suns; walking on a cloud; in love and oblivious. _______________ you've made me a better person than I ever dreamed I could become, and there are not enough words to express the deeply profound feelings I have for you right now, except that I love you . I've come to realize that I love you _______________ more than anyone or anything in my life. I love you. Over and over I love you.

:heart: BD

I swear Bast gave me a card once that said almost the exact same thing!