Crap - I need a generic love letter A.S.A.P.

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
My girlfriend is always complaining about me not being romantic

someone write me up a generic love letter that I can email her

put stuff like "And I will always remember our time at the _______"

so I can put in the things that apply to her

FUCKING HELP ME OUT HERE YOU _______ S!

Dear girlfriend-

I love you to pieces baby; that time in the back of your mom and dad's suburban was magic baby, and that thing you did with the thing and that other thing, wooooh you moved mountains for me that night. And the night in the restroom of the local rib joint, it was awesome. Who would have thought that bbq sauce could be a sexual stimulant??

You know shit like that dude. It's easy if you put your mind to it.

My Dear Cheryl,

Loving you is so easy.

There are so many reasons why I love you…

The little things you do, the simple gestures you make, the feelings and thoughts that you share with me. I adore the way you look, the way you move, and your infectious smile.

There are so many things to love about you!

Do you know I love it when you daydream and you think no one is watching?

Do you know I love the way your eyes sparkle when you tell a funny story?

Do you know that I love the shape of your ears?

Do you know I love to watch you sleep?

I could go on and on.

It's important to me that you know that I love you - and how much I love you.

So whatever it is that you are doing, thinking or saying, as you go about your day -- know that I am there with you, loving you.

Much Love,

Nathan

No One Can Replace You

Things could not be any better than having you in my life. You are my inspiration and my shoulder to cry on, you're the one who stands by me through everything and most of all, you make me know that I am loved. There is no one that completes me the way that you do. You mean everything to me.

There is nothing that I would not do for you and there is no one else I would want to share my life with. You are the reason I get up each morning and come to work, and you make me look at life with a new perspective. I have never met anyone as wonderful as you. I really miss you.

There are so many things that I am grateful for I can't even count. You have been there for me through thick and thin and I thank you for giving me that opportunity to get to know you and for always being there for me. You mean so much to me, it's so unbelievable that I have someone such as you. Even when I am down you are there for me. Things have been so hectic that I could not have wanted anyone to be there for me but you. You have been the stability in my life and this is just a note to let you know that I love you.

Baby, you are my sun, my moon, my whole universe. I love you for who you are and what you make of me when I am with you. With the exceptions of my parents and you, there has never been anyone in my life whom I could have depended on through the tough times in my life. There are many times when you've taken what I was feeling upon yourself and I feel that it is not necessary, but I thank you for it, and I know now that I am important to you. There has never been a love that I could call love in the relationships I've had. There are so many things that I can thank you for but that will be impossible for me to do because there are so many ....

Baby, I really think that this time it is for real. No one can replace you and if anything happens to you, I don't know what I'd do without you. You are the one person that I love dearly. You are my life and everything revolves around you. You seem to hold my whole life in your hands. You always make the whole room light up when you enter it, and you just know how to be my star, but you're not my star ... you are my angel. Babe, there's nothing in this world that I would not do for you!

I love you!

Yours and only yours forever,

Baby,

I pee standing up. You pee sitting down. Together, we pee as one.

Love, Elpie.

Dear Snookums,

My love for you runs deeper than you shall ever know. During my stint in the French Foreign Legion I became infatuated with an exotic beauty named Esmerelda on the Barbary coast. Many men perished on the tip of my blade trying to vie for her hand. I love you more than that.

I once severed my own arm to safe the life of Sophi, my Romanian lover, from an attacking horde of wolves. I love you more than that.

The kidney I donated to ease the suffering of Ben, during that time I was gay, means nothing to me compared to the love I have for you.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Dear Snookums,

My love for you runs deeper than you shall ever know. During my stint in the French Foreign Legion I became infatuated with an exotic beauty named Esmerelda on the Barbary coast. Many men perished on the tip of my blade trying to vie for her hand. I love you more than that.

I once severed my own arm to safe the life of Sophi, my Romanian lover, from an attacking horde of wolves. I love you more than that.

The kidney I donated to ease the suffering of Ben, during that time I was gay, means nothing to me compared to the love I have for you.

I'm being serious when I say if a guy ever sent me that letter I would be his forever.

:heart:

Dearest _________,

Everytime I feel a stiff wind blow up my jeans, it takes me back to the time when you waxed my legs on that stormy night. Whenever I see a great sun set, I think of when you almost ran over me that one night and then made it up to me by letting me stick it in your butt. You give me a warm feeling all over much like when I bled over myself after you accidentally threw a knife at me after you slipped on a puddle that dissapeared.

I love you, _______.

PS
I bought that cyanide for you and left it on the kitchen table. I hope you have fun with your chemistrt set. :heart:

Dearest Hand,

It wasn't so long ago that you came into my life, and I've thanked <insert deity> everyday. I can barely remember what my life was like before you, and I honestly never want to. And while I hope that I am enough of a man for you to hold on to, I go to bed every night knowing that when I wake up in the morning, you will be right there with me in body and spirit. The way you hold me, the way you gently take me and make me the happiest man ever, is something that I never thought possible.

I cherish the time we spend together, and I hope it never ends.

I love you Hand.
-elpmis

P.S. Would you mind it if I brought a friend? She's not as soft as you, but I know that the three of us could make some sweet manbutter. :heart:

Dear ____

If you promise not to scream, and not be ally hitty and kicky, Ill loosen the restraints and give you some food.
Untill then, continue to enjoy the basement.

Love , elpmis

Gotta love DirkPheonix's one it so sincere.. he he

Roses are Red,
Violets are blue,
I just got Wood,
thinking of you...

Just made that one up :)

Last edited by a moderator: