crap, day starting off like sh*t

they found the tire across town and want an $80 courier fee to get it over here immediately which brings the total to $500 for one damned tire :mad:
I just emailed my boss to see if it's cool that I blow off today and save $80 by getting it done first thing tomorrow AM...I likely wouldn't get there for many hours at this point anyway

Apparently Paris Hilton got out early due to a medical condition. That condition being that she refused to eat prison food.

At least your beard is only two colors now. Mine is blond, brown, red, and now white :(

yea, what the hells up with that? Ive got random red hairs mixed in with my brown and then i'll get the random white hair that will grow really long and quickly. Odd stuff.

What total bullshit. It shows that if you have money you are above the law.

The LA Country Sheriff's Office is tasked with handling the jails there and LA County is one of the counties that has some sort of agreement with the federal government to release non-violent offenders to avoid prison overcrowing. The Sheriff's Office has to review each inmate on a case-by-case basis and Paris qualifies as a non-violent offender.

Apparently Paris Hilton got out early due to a medical condition. That condition being that she refused to eat prison food.

I think that is so ridiculous. Not only did they cut her sentence in half now she gets to serve that half at home? If she won't eat let her starve. Spoiled little brat.

they found the tire across town and want an $80 courier fee to get it over here immediately which brings the total to $500 for one damned tire :mad:
I just emailed my boss to see if it's cool that I blow off today and save $80 by getting it done first thing tomorrow AM...I likely wouldn't get there for many hours at this point anyway

This is what happens when you have sports cars and buy tires accordingly. :fly:

They aren't cheap .. no matter how long you have them .. it never ends :lol:

If I violated the law REPEATEDLY then who gives a shit how I would handle it.

I dont even know what she was arrested for but if she was let go for a non violent crime, that happens every day. I can name at least 3 people off hand that got let out the next day when they were suppose to be in for a week plus. I think its called ROR or something.